how to install without internet

mcghee70

I am pretty sure it is being considered https://github.com/TechnicPack/Spoutcraft-Launcher/issues/28

But I would think you initially need to be connected to the internet. Its similar to normal minecraft where you need to be connected to obtain the files, the Technic launcher does not have the whole pack in a 60 kb file. If you have a legitimate version of Minecraft try and be patient and if you dont, just buy the game!!

Install it on a computer that is connected to the net, then copy the folders across with a flash drive or an external HDD.

As I haven't got around to installing v6 yet, I'm not certain what the folder is called, but it will probably be in %appdata% if you're on Windows, and may well be called something like .technic

USB based network cards for

Wired: http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=100010064%20600016288&IsNodeId=1&name=USB

and Wireless: http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=100010074%204024&IsNodeId=1&name=%240%20-%20%2410

networks are really cheap.

Sorry, but I work helpdesk and it really irks me to see cheap and easy technical fixes go unused.

Install it on a computer that is connected to the net, then copy the folders across with a flash drive or an external HDD.

As I haven't got around to installing v6 yet, I'm not certain what the folder is called, but it will probably be in %appdata% if you're on Windows, and may well be called something like .technic

Well normally you would be able to install on one and copy to another but this is not the case with v6. I thought that I would be able to edit my custom .bat file I had for v5.05 launcher but nope. Would have to wait until spout address the issue like Rupertcow stated.

sorry but im not going to buy something just to download the teehnic pack. there is other packs with the same sh*t in them.

How about buying minecraft because you want to encourage the flow of new ideas and independently created content? Or because the creator was enterprising enough to find a demand and supply it?

I'm not saying that piracy is always totally wrong, i myself often download as a "try before you buy", but really, dude, if you like something, even after downloading it, you should eventually buy it. That's how we encourage people to make more things that we like.

well the thing is i have bought the game. but im not going to spend anymore money on it that's just silly.

Well, I can understand that. But you shoudl look into a cheap network card anyways, internet is a good thing to have, especially in the modern world where damn near everything we do is involved in the internet. In the mean time, sounds like your only option is to either yank the all the modded data from a friend, or mod minecraft yourself.

Or i can just download AMCO pack all the same sh*T and more with out all the bs.

Except that a lot of it wouldn't work, and then you would have shitty mods right along with your decent mods.

besides, if its all so shitty, why are you making a big deal about not being able to download it?

the technic pick is awesome the best out there. but its not worth all the bs to get it for me.

It's really not that difficult. besides, you should get a new network card anyways, it's not like the only thing you'd be getting it for is minecraft.

want to buy it for me? that's about the only way i will get one

Or there's good old fashioned hard work. If you want to come wash my van, i'd give you a 20.

Why does someone have to give it to you? i guarantee you can find someone who needs their lawn mowed, car washed, or some other kind of odd job. Craigslist is a resource, and so are the billboards at local colleges.