Game_Tron Posted January 31, 2017 Posted January 31, 2017 Awesome server! Awesome server i love it favorite server!
Risk_72 Posted February 1, 2017 Posted February 1, 2017 Awesome server i love it everyone must join and play
mateo2605 Posted February 3, 2017 Posted February 3, 2017 hey good serveur good community good mateo2605
mateo2605 Posted February 3, 2017 Posted February 3, 2017 very good serveur but its my 3 try to review with name and not working but very good but how to have free chunk for chunk loader mateo2605
xJanji Posted February 3, 2017 Posted February 3, 2017 On 9/11/2015 at 3:40 PM, Rubbertjuh said: It's a good server and the staff is too fun!! Is my favourite server
1234RTech5678 Posted February 6, 2017 Posted February 6, 2017 I just started this server recently, and although I don't understand why you can't give away free items, it's A BLAST! Great staff, people, plugins, and they way they set it all up! I highly suggest it!
JustinThiccMama Posted February 9, 2017 Posted February 9, 2017 Awesome server, brilliant economy and friendly players. Never saw anything as good as this server! The staff on TC are best i've seen. Always willing to help players out so their experience is more enjoyable. Btw there is little to no lag on toast craft. Banned items are close to zero.
Pokemastah Posted February 16, 2017 Posted February 16, 2017 Yes, along with all the other comments, I love this server. I played for an hour straight as soon as I started and had fun the whole way to the point where I played until I had to go to sleep. The community is friendly and the server seems to be very well run and open to the community. Love it!
KydZombie Posted February 19, 2017 Posted February 19, 2017 Hello, this server looks cool! Though to be honest, I think a few things could use improvement, such as the requirements for kits not being shown on the kits page but, overall, this is still a good server. IGN is KydZombie.
ojj Posted February 20, 2017 Posted February 20, 2017 (edited) Cool server and it is one of the best i hawe played on. Highly recomendend IGN olejj2001 Edited February 20, 2017 by ojj
Rickys Posted February 21, 2017 Posted February 21, 2017 (edited) I have to say, the Toasty Network has some of the most dedicated leadership and staff that I have ever seen. The amount of time and effort they put into their servers to ensure the satisfaction of the players and the smooth, lag free gameplay is amazing. Good community, great staff, the best owner/admins. You can find me on the sky factory 3 server, IGN: Rickys Edited February 21, 2017 by Rickys
MrPsych Posted February 22, 2017 Posted February 22, 2017 Stable, consistent, and friendly community. Best server I have been on in awhile. Will be coming back for days to come for sure, if not weeks.
Moistbagel369 Posted February 23, 2017 Posted February 23, 2017 Awesome server, brilliant economy and friendly players. Never saw anything as good as this server! The staff on TC are best i've seen. Always willing to help players out so their experience is more enjoyable. Btw there is little to no lag on toast craft. Banned items are close to zero. Greatest server ever
s1i2r3i4 Posted March 1, 2017 Posted March 1, 2017 this is a awesome server with a good staff. and really good ping
Recommended Posts