[1.1.1]✪ToastyNetworks✪[Survival][GriefPrevention][Close to zero banned items!][Patched Items]✪play.toastynetworks.net

Rubbertjuh

This server has welcomed me in with open arms. Their server is exactly what they say they are. They have the greatest and friendliest staff I've seen so far. Their community as a whole is really enjoyable I have played for 1 day and I can already call this server my main one. It usually takes me a while to find a good server but this one just blew my mind on how good it was. Honestly Shoutout to the ToastyNetworks Staff.

~Signed

-AceOverKings

Could do with some more staff, But the ones they have are mostly nice, Some are a bit to trigger happy on kicks and bans but otherwise the ones ive interacted with are lovely, The eco is fast and clean, The world is pretyty clean for being around as long as they have, This is one of the few if not top 5 tekkit servers i eenjoy 

Server Review

This server has been very welcomeing to me when I first joined and still are they make sure everyone gets a "Welcome!" when they first join and a "Wb!" or "Welcome back!" when they come back online the staff are very helpful and when their has been a crime (this dose not happend very offen) they sort it out responsibly and make sure they can do the best they can all players in geraral are nice. Their are shops so you can buy items vote keys ect so you can get the most out of your playing time as you can. The community makes sure you are ok and their are no problems, They also help if you don't know how to do somthing or just need the help in genaral. They don't just have survival so that you don't get board if you do (not likely) and this server deserves a 10 out of 10. I have had PrincessStawb (Trial Mod) help me alot and I think she deserves alot of credit to my time so far.

That sums up my review and I hope  you ahev a great time

-Horselover