[1.1.1]✪ToastyNetworks✪[Survival][GriefPrevention][Close to zero banned items!][Patched Items]✪play.toastynetworks.net

Rubbertjuh

Awesome server, brilliant economy and friendly players. Never saw anything as good as this server! The staff on TC are best i've seen. Always willing to help players out so their experience is more enjoyable. Btw there is little to no lag on toast craft. Banned items are close to zero.

I LOVE this server its really fun and incredibly fair, I like the rules that make it both fun and challenging. I have only played on this server for about 15 hours, i can say this is the most fun I've had playing minecraft in a long time. All the staff is super nice and helpful, even every player on this server is nice. I can see my self playing on this server for many more hours to come. 10 out of 10 -MrPolarBearMan

Best Tekkit legends Server EVER, All staff are friendly Has lots of good rules to keep it pg :D, Economy is great, Vote crates, Ranks Just everything about it is amazing if I discovered this when I first started playing I would never had stopped playing tekkit this server got me back into it its just soooo goooood Would deffinatly recomend

After looking around at different modpacks and such for minecraft after not playing for close to three years, I decided to try this out. I went to google and typed in servers and this one popped up. Copied the IP, told a few friends and we all hopped on. I haven't stopped playing this server for hours because it's just that enjoyable. My buddy and I plan on coming back from now on and it's given us a new reason to start playing MC again. It's like a breath of fresh air for us and want to enjoys it to the fullest extent. So far this server is pushing that drive. Wonderful server thus far. Everyone who's gotten on seems to be respectable and well behaved. After I've played for a while longer, I might seriously consider donating. You don't see very many Tekkit servers or really any modpack servers that run this well anymore. I would like to keep at least one alive. Keep up the wonderful work!