[1.1.1]✪ToastyNetworks✪[Survival][GriefPrevention][Close to zero banned items!][Patched Items]✪play.toastynetworks.net

Rubbertjuh

On 14.07.2016 at 6:47 AM, agent1meta said:

This is a great server with lots of friendly staff, the more experienced tekkit individuals are always willing to help out, the server goes down from time to time but problems are always resolved as quickly as possible. There are close to no banned items and the ones that are banned make sense. The economy is great and the pricing of items is an awesome system. The server is always at a constant 20 tps, so it never lags. Overall this is the best tekkit server i have been on, rivaling my experience from the original tekkitcraft server. 10/10, play everyday. 

asdasdjaskdaskljdlkashd kjashd jahd lkjah jkdashjk dajkdhajkh askjh askjhd jkashjash jkashk djahjd ashjk dashkdj

Awesome server, brilliant economy and friendly players. Never saw anything as good as this server! The staff on TC are best i've seen. Always willing to help players out so their experience is more enjoyable. Btw there is little to no lag on toast craft. Banned items are close to zero.

This server is great a bunch of cool and really nice people that are willing to help one another to have the best gaming experience!

Server lags a bit but it does it every 3o mins for like 4 secs i would really recommend this server to others 

On ‎11‎/‎8‎/‎2015 at 9:40 AM, Rubbertjuh said:

a963d4bb4f.jpg0aa1084905.jpg

I've been playing on this server for a week or so and it is very friendly and has a very nice community and makes it challenging yet fun to play tekkit legends and I recommend this server to anyone playing tekkit legends.

Really epic server.

Really nice server. love how it has Really nice staff, epic crate rewards, it has many donators, and best of all its Keep inventory! This server is a must-go-to!

Keep up the Supercalifragilisticexplicalidoscious work

P.S. I have a really fast comp now, but when i didnt i had like 20FPS, unlike my normal minecraft had like 10FPS ( strange but true! ) And thats how well kept it is!

Edited by mineblocks47
Merged with other post that i didnt know actually sent haha

Quite possibly the best server I have found. A friend and I have been wanting to get back into Tekkit but we haven't been able to find an accepting community. Logged in today and immediately was welcomed by staff and players. Absolutely above average server. Well worth a shot to try!