[1.1.1]✪ToastyNetworks✪[Survival][GriefPrevention][Close to zero banned items!][Patched Items]✪play.toastynetworks.net

Rubbertjuh

Awesome server, brilliant economy and friendly players. Never saw anything as good as this server! The staff on TC are best i've seen. Always willing to help players out so their experience is more enjoyable. Btw there is little to no lag on toast craft. Banned items are close to zero.

Fantastic server. Awesome staff. And so far a peaceful environment. Thanks TOASTcraft Lemme Know If Anyone Wants To Teach Me Unique Mods From Tekkie Legends (like bees lol)

Edited by bigwyght

Just joined this server a few days ago and I've had a blast. The staff and community are really kind and help you get started in your Tekkit Adventures! If you ever need any help and you ask for it in chat someone is always sure to respond and help you out. I've been really enjoying this server and would recommend it to anyone, either Beginner or Pro!

(IGN: xXVeneifcusXx)

Quite possibly one of the best servers on any platform, of any game, ever. Highly optimized to reduce lag, absolutely amazing staff and great community. The first time you join you'll be welcome by a swathe of kind players ready to help you if you need anything, you even get given items to help your start such as an alchemical bag to store your items. The claims system prevents even the trickiest of griefers from destroying your stuff and each banned and restricted item has been carefully picked to make sure that the players aren't effected. The list is always being reduced too which is great. The combination of plugins also makes for a truly unique player experience such as the crates system which has awesome rewards! Overall I'd HIGHLY recommend this server and I hope to see you online soon!

I'm a Staff Member on the server itself, joined whe the server just kind of started out (Late november). I remember when there was 20 peak players on per day back in the day. I immediatly liked the server itself because of the friendly owner and admin that appeared to be online most of the day. Played a few days and ultimately decided to apply for a Staff Position.

I have been a Staff Member since then and have enjoyed the server to the fullest. The community is very nice, there's close to no griefs, little to no lag (You can't really anticipate no lag on a Tekkit server where atleast one mod will make the server lag.) There are almost no banned items and there are big updates on their way soon. As a Staff Member, i can guarantee that there is atleast one staff member online most of the time.

I highly recommend playing this server if you like playing with friendly people!