[1.1.1]✪ToastyNetworks✪[Survival][GriefPrevention][Close to zero banned items!][Patched Items]✪play.toastynetworks.net

Rubbertjuh

Hey my Minecraft username is max3453

I have been playing this server for 1 day( not a lot), but realised that you need to have more commandsd in help or on the boards on spawn. 2 guys helped me but  I really had a mental breakdown:bang: when I coundn't get to the A part of the server. Also your Q&A is quite poor so add some more topics. Other than that the server is great, not that much lag, great shop system, and I like the random teleport function. Keep it up developers!:allears:

I have joined this server a week ago and Ive been really enjoining The Toast Network. I have never, EVER seen a server on Tekkit Legends with no lag. I also want to point out that his server has barley any ban items, so there is more fun for us players. Another great thing about The Toast Network's server is that the staff automatically reply if you have any questions, concerns or needed help. For the past week i would say the best thing about this server is its community, every person that you speak to is very friendly and loyal. I hope this review helps out the server in many ways, anyways good luck in the world!
:):thumbsup:

Me and my friend (D3MP5EY) went to find a server. We found a couple, we spawned, got blown up. This was the first server this didnt happen. This server has a good community that answers your questions, and will help. The moderators also help ansswer questions. There was almost no lag, only an FPS spike here and there (I'm on a bad laptop from 4 years ago). There are no banned items, only 3 restricted items for higher ranks.

The server doesnt ban EMC generators, and me and my friend have gotten quite far.

Only downside is that the end is banned.

Overall, a good server I would recomend

The Toastcraft Server run by Toasty Networks is simply terrific! It is a very fun server with a friendly community, and my son and I both enjoy playing on this Tekkit-based server. Moderators are also very helpful and friendly and keep the server "age-appropriate" for everyone.

Keep up the great work!

~ Cheers!

minus_craftius

The biggest appeal of this server is the fact it has a large active community. There is almost always 40+ players online and there is a good amount of people on the moderation team to support that player base. Overall the moderators do their job fine, they can be a little strict but its understandable. Lag is minimal. The servers are good enough to handle the amount of people online.

Overall it's a good server if you want a large server with a lot of players to interact with.

Edited by [email protected]