[1.1.1]✪ToastyNetworks✪[Survival][GriefPrevention][Close to zero banned items!][Patched Items]✪play.toastynetworks.net

Rubbertjuh

So far I love this server. I've always like Tekkit Servers and have always been trying to fine a new one. This server is going to be one of my favorite ones and I'll play on this a lot. A little thing i think would be cool to add, would be to add a TOWNY server. I've always liked those servers. 

On ‎08‎/‎11‎/‎2015 at 2:40 PM, Rubbertjuh said:

a963d4bb4f.jpg0aa1084905.jpg

Awesome server, brilliant economy and friendly players. Never saw anything as good as this server! The staff on TC are best i've seen. Always willing to help players out so their experience is more enjoyable. Btw there is little to no lag on toast craft. Banned items are close to zero.

Awesome server, brilliant economy and friendly players. Never saw anything as good as this server! The staff on TC are best i've seen. Always willing to help players out so their experience is more enjoyable. Btw there is little to no lag on toast craft. Banned items are close to zero.

Fun server with lots of players and high reliability. One thing though, the server staff aren't on much besides the Trial Mods, and they aren't very helpful. The same applies for the one time a mod was on. Other wise, a great server, few banned items. A few other things I'd have to mention would be the teleport cooldown ("Wait 3 seconds before teleporting"), the quick AFK knockoff time, the crazy amount of money and time you have to play to own a company, and minimum prices. Considering those factors, I would give it an overall 5.5/10

I've played on this server for 2 days now, and the community is great! The system is great, the rules are great, and most of all very kind people. I love the mechanics and the things you're suppose to accomplish and receive in this game, it's very hard and it takes time. When you get a hang of it, you'll love it! Give this server a try! You won't regret it