[1.1.1]✪ToastyNetworks✪[Survival][GriefPrevention][Close to zero banned items!][Patched Items]✪play.toastynetworks.net

Rubbertjuh

This server is insanely awesome I used to play Tekkit Classic when I was around 12 years old downloaded Tekkit Legends started playing on this server it's amazing because it has Anti-Griefing, Almost No banned items and has crates which is makes game play a whole lot more interesting and the server is up 24/7 I'm now 16 years old and this server brings back all of the great memories! 

10/10 IGN lolol

Username: bob174d

This is an amazing server with amazing players. The players on here are so helpful. They almost respond instantly when you ask a question. I love the rewards that they provide to players who vote. It's a great incentive to keep players interested in this server. They take some measures to ensure that the server is lag free and that is what I love about this server. I hope they make the server even better than is already is-Like that is even possible :).

Really friendly players on tekkit server , i got a lot of help from staff , they always answered to my questions .

Baned items are close to zero thats relly cool and its not relly difficult to start playing.

I was really amazed for no lag in tekkit server.

Edited by StormLV

Technic forum user name: hgandae
Date of review: 10/7/2016

This tekkit server is amazing i rate it a 10/10 the voting rewards are amazing but not op. the lag is minimal and the staff are a great help and you wont have a problem if you dont break the rules (they are pretty forgiving and nice though especially the owner). Full dedication by the owner to updating his player base and improving the quality of the server. Overall great server with an amazing community.

Edited by hgandae

This is a great server with lots of friendly staff, the more experienced tekkit individuals are always willing to help out, the server goes down from time to time but problems are always resolved as quickly as possible. There are close to no banned items and the ones that are banned make sense. The economy is great and the pricing of items is an awesome system. The server is always at a constant 20 tps, so it never lags. Overall this is the best tekkit server i have been on, rivaling my experience from the original tekkitcraft server. 10/10, play everyday. 

I've been in many tekkit legends servers, most of them almost empty and boooring, then i've found this server, since then i've never leaved it, its the only one with at least 50 players daily, the only one with kind mods/admins, the only one who gives you rewards for playing,  the only one for everything, i can assure you, you will get tons of fun, come on, join us, it costs you nothing :neckbeard: