[1.1.1]✪ToastyNetworks✪[Survival][GriefPrevention][Close to zero banned items!][Patched Items]✪play.toastynetworks.net

Rubbertjuh

I love this server, I have been on 3 other servers before I joined this one, but this one is much better than the others. I wouldn't say it's easy, but I wouldn't say it's hard either, it's like the perfect combination right in the middle.

i was recommended to join this server by a friend after the last pack i played on kind of died out (RIP Destruction and Despair's glory days) and i've gotta say though i've only been here about a day or so, the experience has been nothing but pleasant, friendly players and staff, VERY active, and bunch of really cool mods that i haven't played before that are making it all the more enjoyable to play Minecraft, i can see myself staying here for quite a long time, kudos to this amazing server and you'll definitely see me in game 

Scarecr0w_  

I tink dis server iz rate sik like, u can build n av sum rite good lafss  xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD lol rate funny, so can I av me 30k thanks btw me minecraft name is grandthefttetris I cum on mostly everyday but sum dayz I avf 2 clean me room so I aren't allowed on dem dayz

lotz of love grandthefttetris xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

vote leave, nigal farige is gud ukip 4 lyfe

vfhfhgkkggjl.JPG

Overall, Toastcraft is a great server with lots of friendly people.  The economy is fair and just, the price of items being about 1/16 its emc value.  There are little to no banned items, although an insignificant few are restricted to people with higher ranks/donors, but in the end, you're never going to find a big public server with this few banned items.  There is hardly any server lag and is a great tekkit legends experience.

Supportive players, usually has a mod of some sort on to help you if needed, it very rarely lags and considering the amount of people that are on (Which seems to be in the high 50's or low 60's) it is reasonable

I only just joined but it seems that others are willing to help you if your new, not much lag which is a plus because when I joined I though there was going to be quite a bit more lag than i'm used to due to the amount of players on but I was proved wrong only experiencing lag every now and then.

Second server I've played since coming back to Tekkit, but I don't think I'll have to play any others.

Great server, and solid staff. Has a lot of extra features that really make the server more enjoyable than others.