Forcefield help

lazers

The wiki is outdated, IC2 had a forcefeald in the planning process, but IDK what became of it. Then MFFS came along, and you know the rest.

If you realy want a toggable hole in your forcefeald, toss some range extenders on the core, place a tube projector, wire it up to a wireless receiver connected to a toggle latch, then just use the remote.

The wiki is outdated, IC2 had a forcefeald in the planning process, but IDK what became of it. Then MFFS came along, and you know the rest.

If you realy want a toggable hole in your forcefeald, toss some range extenders on the core, place a tube projector, wire it up to a wireless receiver connected to a toggle latch, then just use the remote.

in n00bier terms please. i am not a redpower/computercraft master.

Yes, you can do it with normal redstone. But would you really want to go to all the trouble of making a full size Toggle Latch out of dust and torches if you had access to the awesome stuff from CC and RP2? After reading a few of your posts, it almost seems like you're trying to appear to be helpful whilst providing as little information as possible. There may be some exceptions but this is the majority of what I've seen.

Yes I am purposefully vague as within many situations I don't see the need to add anything else in.

Take "You shouldn't be able to as it isn't from IC2, its a add-on. " for example. It was a direct awnser to the question nothing else. The OP should have read it, verified it and then did some research (god forbid) but I was instead ignored.