Small Scale Recruitment thread - Tekkit Legends

Munaus

• Moderators

This thread is reserved for people looking for one or two other people to play privately with. It's strictly for small scale private games, so no more than 4 people, including the host. Anyone found using this thread to circumvent the posting guidelines for server posts will be humiliated and flamed, then banned. The order of those actions may change.

Don't post here a dozen times telling different people you'll play with them. If you're looking for that kind of gameplay, go to the server section and find one.

After you have secured your contingent of people to play with, at the mods' discretion your post(s) may be deleted. On that note, people caught bumping this thread because they're "still looking for other people" will be subjected to the same treatment as those attempting to use this for larger server posts. Feel free to edit your post, but don't keep adding more posts.

Finally, we recommend stating your basic info in your recruitment thread. That includes especially the following:
- Number of people desired
- Active time zone and times
- Activity level (hours/day or week usually active)
- Any inactive mods/items you may have

Edited by Munaus
lazily copied off Torezu's post

• 1 month later...

I dont nessesaryily care how many people as long as its less then 8 

my time zone is UTC-6:00 central time us canada and my play time are pretty much all day

like i said i am usually active all day on weekends but on weekdays im at school so probbably from about 7 to 10

i might use a quarry or 2 but thats about it

Plz contact me at [email protected]

I dont nessesaryily care how many people as long as its less then 8 

my time zone is UTC-6:00 central time us canada and my play time are pretty much all day

like i said i am usually active all day on weekends but on weekdays im at school so probbably from about 7 to 10

i might use a quarry or 2 but thats about it

Plz contact me at [email protected]

I have a private server which I stream on (0 views average xD, well, not much, but not 0) just for fun. Wanna join?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

- Number of people desired im not to fussed 
- Active time zone and times im from Australia so ...
- Activity level (hours/day or week usually active) i play for 3/4 hours after work everyday and about 6 on weekends
- Any inactive mods/items you may have none butmy blue power lamps dont work :(

• 8 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Looking for a couple people to play with on severs, preferably have some experience in tekkit and a way to voice chat is required. My time zone is central standard and I’m always on in the morning and late at night. I’m not the best tekkit player but I know my way around most of the mods in tekkit legends. Thank you

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

I'm looking for a small group of people that are in the early game of the mod pack. My timezone is EST,I do have school most weekdays,and my Discord is Rob#4179. I do not have skype in case you are wondering.

Edited by RobbieNeko
removed unnecessary words