[3.1.2] Technocracy [PvE/No PvP][52 slots][Greylist][(free)Towny][No EE] By AltTabGamers.com

DXWarlock

'Ello! IGN: Sorrowfox

Pale, sickly, possibly insane.. 30 year old from the North East, US. I've pretty much been bouncing around servers trying to find one where I don't see somebody swearing like a sailor for the sake of swearing like a sailor. I'm pretty laid back, tend to keep to myself but I'm usually pretty active in Chat.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ign: Sloppyhands

previously banned: according to mcbans yes, but if im recalling correctly those bans where from abusive admins, you will not get any trouble from me.

Reasons and motivations: Im not looking to become super powerful and aim for quantum in a week, my play style is more just, get some materials, then build a sweet factory, then focus on automating everything. I always make sure everything i build looks great, and i never take short cuts. I am excellent with rp, ic2 and bc, and im looking into exploring railcraft.

Hey

ign: asmorrey1

Hey, I decided to reply to your post as it seems like you guys have a great server going on here with a great mentality. I love the Technic pack and Minecraft in general, but i've never really found a home and a server to make good friends and enjoy the game with and (as Tekkit is so in depth) learn from. I would love to join your server to be a part of a group who take pride in what they make and have fun playing the game and are mature and fun to talk to. Please consider my application. Looking forward to hearing from you and getting a chance to have a look around and get started!

Hey, I'm Calvissuperman! I am 20 years old, and currently work at Office Max. I love to play minecraft, as I have since indev and tekkit for the past year or so. I was happy to find your server with a smaller community, and no EE. I am from Minnesota, USA and I have a lot of time to put into this server. I really like doing community projects such as subway systems, and colosseums, things like that. Thanks for your time!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

IGN: corndog97

Timezone: Eastern (GMT-5)

Ever banned?: No

Reason for joining: I always love to play tekkit in SSP but sometimes i wont know how to do something and i would love to always count on a friend to help me build a machine or something like that. I am very mature for my age and i never can find a server without any kids acting innaporpiate and Griefing. So I would love to join the server with all you guys!

Welcome aboard Corndog. We try to keep the kids from acting too wild, and griefing/stealing only gets them one notice of breaking the rule for it.. their inability to log back in after being kicked :)

We are still looking for other players. We have 'dead spots' of no one on. So all are welcome to come!

• 3 months later...

username: Samuel4morgan

The reason I am interested in this server is that i too enjoy earning the blocks with which I build, and I have been looking for a level headed and friendly server on which to enjoy tekkit. I have been a member of a vanilla minecraft server for a few years and their population has dwindled... but i find I enjoy tekkit mods greatly and would enjoy playing with others in this mod on a server. I hope I can join the community and add my own touch to the ever expanding world you guys are building.

• 2 weeks later...

my username i bdog933

im from flordia

i enjoy tekkit and im lookking for a wite listed server and picked this one

i recored videos on youtube and am starting a lets play on servers

im 12

i have a good experinc with tekkit and i once biult a spawn for my server and the server was too laggy so i deleated it i look forwar

i look foward to playing on this server and much would appreshate it

username: spartan5573

Reason to join: Looking for a good server that's well ran, with a good community to play in. This server attracted me, so here I am to hopefully try it out.

Plans for in game: Build better than I have before. I'm really into Ic2, and I'm excellent with the Computer Craft mod, especially at wireless interactions, turtles, and interacting it with other mods. In general, I plan to see what crazy thing I can build this time, maybe help grow a town.

Username: Lucidess

Male

Canada B.C

Looking for a server that will not reset their world or creations for atleast 1 more year. Haven't been able to play on ANY server, minecraft or tekkit, that has the guts to keep the server world up and going for over a year, it's really sad. So much time has been wasted over lost creations, so if this is an issue then don't whitelist me. I just want a stable server with no lag, and i'll be golden. I'm a boss at the core gameplay of minecraft, but still learning about RP2 and BC. I'll likely be focusing on IC2 for quite some time.

IGN:Bmanxxflxx

Experience: 2 years tekkit and minecraft sance alpha

Mods id like seen added?: well honesly I think the server is pretty good how it is now

Why I should be white listed: Well first off I have lots of free time on my hands witch I spend playing tekkit so I can dedicate hours of every day to this server. Im a great builder I will not stand for cheaply made poor buildings and creations.Im a nice person who loves to get involved with the community and make friends on a server. Im great at most machines and mods in tekkit (sep computer craft) so im more the confidant that I can create a large scale industry. I plan on adding as much as I can to the server and even possibly donating in the near future.

Bannes: never have been banned from a server

What I intend todo on the server: well I love the idea of starting off in a small beginning setting and earning my way up but I plan on finding something that people need large amounts of and that isn't already being created. Depending on what happens on the server I would love to join a faction and work my way up to my own industry. I plan to make as many friends on this server as possible because a good community is really what I look for the most on servers.

thank you for viewing over my application please let me know if I am accepted as soon as possible thank you

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons