Hexxit cannot load. Help please as soon as possible!

emperor199989

Question

So I'm playing some games with my friends (and livestreaming on Twitch) when they suddenly say we should do some Hexxit. I join in of course but the game won't load. It comes with an error saying: "Failed to write core dumps. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows". So I tried loads of things: updating my java, updating my drivers even enabling the Minidumps in my configuration too but they all will not work. I eventually tried to play other modpacks in the technic launcher and other launcher (also with even heavier modpacks) and they all worked. The only one not working is Hexxit. So I hope you guys can fix it or give me some answers about what to do here 'cause as I said Hexxit is the ONLY modpack not working for me in this one or all the other famous modpack launchers (FTB, AtLauncher, Voidlauncher). So again could you please help me as soon as possible. Thank you in advance.

hs_err_pid5260.log

Edited by emperor199989

3 answers to this question

Nevermind anymore. I found what's causing the problem. It is Evolve causing the problem. I have to fully close it in order for Hexxit to work. But what I would like to ask you now: please try to fix that bug with Evolve as it is really annoying to close my Evolve and open it after Hexxit is done loading. So if you could try to fix that in the future it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.