Server staff needed

sperton3

Hello I am making my own tekkit server, hosted and all... But first I need a little help. I cant be on excessively since i have homework and sports, but that doesn't mean I wont be on.

Jobs:

Admin: The highest rank you can get on the server, access to almost all commands. (1 position)TAKEN

Moderator: Access to less commands, but the basic things needed to be staff. Will eventually become an admin. Needs to have a good amount of free time. (3 positions)

Builder: You need alot of experience with tekkit to be a builder, You will be building things for donators and the server. ABSOLUTELY NO SHARING ITEMS.(2 positions)

Website Designer: We need someone to build the server website as well, also we would need this person to make the tekkit forums post. This could be anyone but it would look impressive if a moderator had this on his application for admin. (1 position)

Application

Minecraft IGN:

Nickname:

Tekkit experience:

Are you over 14? :

Do you have skype? :

How much time can you dedicate to this server? (Timezone would be nice, as well as how much time you can spend on weekdays vs. weekends):

What position are you applying for? :

What are you good at? (Make this as detailed as possible):

Maturity Scale (Out of 10):

Anything else you want to tell us? (if you leave this blank and/or brief, you will most likely not get in):

Make sure to fill out the app in detail

Application

Minecraft IGN: Isaacmo

Nickname: Isaac

Tekkit experience: Quite a lot, ive played with it alot.

Are you over 14? : yes well over

Do you have skype? : Of course

How much time can you dedicate to this server? (Timezone would be nice, as well as how much time you can spend on weekdays vs. weekends): Depends ill probably put forth more time if im accepted as something.

What position are you applying for? : Ill apply for anything i guess, whatevers most convinient for you, hopefully builder.

What are you good at? (Make this as detailed as possible): Everything you need done.

Maturity Scale (Out of 10): 10

Anything else you want to tell us? (if you leave this blank and/or brief, you will most likely not get in):Who is us?

If you ask for server staff on a public forum... you're gonna have a bad time.

Try to get some of your friends interested in minecraft. You can even bullshit them with the promise that if your server makes enough money they will get a cut of the profits. Honestly though, running a server takes a lot of time and effort on your part. If you want to make it anything other than another shitty server that gets greifed and shuts down in a few weeks, I recommend reading the EE fix threads and browsing the server op swap shop a bit.

Running a server is more than just pressing the GO button and letting your staff do all the work.

Minecraft IGN: Ethazoid

Nickname: Ethazoid or ethan or E19

Tekkit experience: since december last year

Are you over 14? : yes 19

Do you have skype? : no sorry

How much time can you dedicate to this server? (Timezone would be nice, as well as how much time you can spend on weekdays vs. weekends): i am in brisbane time [australia] i can do it any weeksay after 3:30pm due to tafe

What position are you applying for? : any! the higher the better but it doesnt bother me [mabe a website updater as well]

What are you good at? (Make this as detailed as possible): building anything from statues to cities

Maturity Scale (Out of 10): 9.5 [i dont swear but apperantly act like a kid]

Anything else you want to tell us? (if you leave this blank and/or brief, you will most likely not get in):i love to entertain! once on another server [i was the co-owner just from applying like this] i built a cinema and we had a snack bar and every thing!

if i get the slot can you please email me at -snip-

• 1 month later...

Minecraft IGN:kezren99 soon to be change to epic_ninja

Nickname:kez soon to be changed to ninja

Tekkit experience: i have a lot of experience

Are you over 14? :yes i turn 14 5 months ago

Do you have skype? :yes i do have skype but not on this computer is not mine

How much time can you dedicate to this server? (Timezone would be nice, as well as how much time you can spend on weekdays vs. weekends)i live in the uk but i am on everyday from 3pm to 6pm all day

What position are you applying for? :i would lik to be mod or admin but mod will do

What are you good at? (Make this as detailed as possible):well i am good at helping people out when they need it and i am also good at tekkit building thing good

Maturity Scale (Out of 10):9/10

Anything else you want to tell us? (if you leave this blank and/or brief, you will most likely not get in):i have experience of been a mod and a recent server which as been shut down of lag but i now wht to do and i am a very helpful guy and i would love to be a mod or admin again

Try to get some of your friends interested in minecraft. You can even bullshit them with the promise that if your server makes enough money they will get a cut of the profits. Honestly though, running a server takes a lot of time and effort on your part. If you want to make it anything other than another shitty server that gets greifed and shuts down in a few weeks, I recommend reading the EE fix threads and browsing the server op swap shop a bit.

Running a server is more than just pressing the GO button and letting your staff do all the work.

I agree, when I started my server 3 years ago..it was ROUGH. I didn't have any friends I trusted that played. So i did the staffing all alone.

Dont trust anyone that's willing to be staff from the get go when asked who wants to be a staff Member, most (not all but most) want the position NOT to be helpful so much, but only for the power and rights it gives them..and for the tag of 'mod on a server'.

What I did was run it myself for a few months, found the players that was being helpful, nice, mature, online a lot, and talkative to the new players on their own. And watched them. If they was doing the 'right thing' without temptation of reward of a rank..they was the ones I wanted. As they was helping the server and new people because they wanted to, not because of what it got them.

I added ranks of 'some responsibity' for some of the trusted users..to see if the abused the power. Like One step up the ladder can mute people, the next can mute/kick..the next can mute/kick/ban...the next higher rank is Mod, they can do all the mentioned, as well as rollback blocks, use logblock to see who placed what..etc.

If someone gets the mute rank..and started muting people 'for the lulz' then I know they cant handle the power without waving it around, and they dont make it up the ladder for a long time(if at all) :)

Hell, I still got people that's around for all 3 YEARS, that aren't on the staff. They ask randomly..but I tell them politely that aren't mature enough, have the right skillset to deal with problems, or just act up too much. And they usually understand why I wont add them without complaining.

• 2 weeks later...

application

IGN: hogan1999

nickname: josh

tekkit experience: im not great with power but i have been on it for a while

are you over 14? :no im 13, but im close

do you have skype: sorry no :(

how much time can you dedicate to the server: pretty much everyday of the week :)

what position are you applying for: moderator

what are you good at: im good with crafting/building and PvP (sort of)

maturaty scale (out of 10): 9 ( i get hyper at times, not often)

anything else you want to tell us: im mod on 1 server, admin on 4 and owner on 1,

im pretty relaxed i try to do my best to help, but i do tend to get angry at times if im having problems with school but

other than that im chilled

application

IGN: hogan1999

nickname: josh

tekkit experience: im not great with power but i have been on it for a while

are you over 14? :no im 13, but im close

do you have skype: sorry no :(

how much time can you dedicate to the server: pretty much everyday of the week :)

what position are you applying for: moderator

what are you good at: im good with crafting/building and PvP (sort of)

maturaty scale (out of 10): 9 ( i get hyper at times, not often)

anything else you want to tell us: im mod on 1 server, admin on 4 and owner on 1,

im pretty relaxed i try to do my best to help, but i do tend to get angry at times if im having problems with school but

other than that im chilled

Application

Minecraft IGN:IzzzyKidd

Nickname:Izzy

Tekkit experience: Almost 2 years.

Are you over 14? :yeah

Do you have skype? :josevelasquez1224

How much time can you dedicate to this server? (Timezone would be nice, as well as how much time you can spend on weekdays vs. weekends):almost 5 hours a day depending what day it is.

What position are you applying for? :Moderator

What are you good at? (Make this as detailed as possible):I am good at everything except making automatic factory's.

Maturity Scale (Out of 10):10

Anything else you want to tell us? (if you leave this blank and/or brief, you will most likely not get in):I am a good person and I'm really cool to hang out with and I am extremely friendly and nice,I hardly get mad but when someone does something wrong I will just give him a warning and fix the problem he caused but if it involves griefing then i will ban him with a brief reason of why he got banned.You can trust me to do anything because that's how loyal i am to the server and my fellow staff.I will notify server staff when I know that I'm not gonna be on the server but most of the time I'm gonna be on the server.

• 2 weeks later...

Minecraft IGN: Ziriee

Nickname: Ziri

Tekkit experience: Lots of - great with pipes, wires, redpower and computercraft.

Are you over 14? : Yes

Do you have skype? : Yes, Urum4s1

How much time can you dedicate to this server? (Timezone would be nice, as well as how much time you can spend on weekdays vs. weekends): GMT+1:00, I play tekkit most of my free time (~6 hours, at weekend ~8 hours)

What position are you applying for? : Moderator

What are you good at? (Make this as detailed as possible): Lua (Computercraft), Logic gates (Redpower)

Maturity Scale (Out of 10): 9

Anything else you want to tell us? (if you leave this blank and/or brief, you will most likely not get in): I am really experienced in tekkit and minecraft itself, and I am looking for an amazing server. I am nice, fair and I try to solve everything peacefully. I hate griefing, but I don't explode in rage when I see some - I can control myself. I am a good builder, I can handle microblocks.

Application

Minecraft IGN: F16P1L0T

Nickname: F16P1L0T

Tekkit experience: lots of experience good with everything apart from computercraft

Are you over 14? : yes

Do you have skype? : Yep F16P1L0T

How much time can you dedicate to this server? (Timezone would be nice, as well as how much time you can spend on weekdays vs. weekends): weekends and around 3 hours a day minimum

What position are you applying for? : Moderator or website designer

What are you good at? (Make this as detailed as possible):i can design websites well and im really good at building things on tekkit including sorting facilites safe nuclear reactors logic gates and most other things

Maturity Scale (Out of 10): 9

Anything else you want to tell us? (if you leave this blank and/or brief, you will most likely not get in): im a really experienced minecrafter had it since release, i never grief and hate it, i can build stuff fast and im a really good website designer.

• 5 months later...

Application

Minecraft IGN:Nikolaiboomden

Nickname:Nikolai

Tekkit experience: I have been playing tekkit for sometime now I don't play any other modpack except Lite I know nuclear wiring with redstone wires and computers

Are you over 14? :I am I am 15 No nonesense from me

Do you have skype? :yes I do its the same as my IGN except its in the US

How much time can you dedicate to this server? (Timezone would be nice, as well as how much time you can spend on weekdays vs. weekends):I can dedicate 4 hours weeks days and 8 hours or less on weekends( US timezone Central)

What position are you applying for? :Moderator

What are you good at? (Make this as detailed as possible):I am good at wiring building complex structures and underground bases and automatic Farms and Industrial facilities.

Maturity Scale (Out of 10):9.5/10 I like to have fun sometimes But I can be dead serious if needed to.

Anything else you want to tell us? (if you leave this blank and/or brief, you will most likely not get in):I have experience of being a OP in other servers but due to financial problems they we're shut down I have extensive experience in managing server disputes and I have insurance plan for those who are above Raider status( those who are bad I don't give compensation)

How right you are man..

I agree, when I started my server 3 years ago..it was ROUGH. I didn't have any friends I trusted that played. So i did the staffing all alone.

Dont trust anyone that's willing to be staff from the get go when asked who wants to be a staff Member, most (not all but most) want the position NOT to be helpful so much, but only for the power and rights it gives them..and for the tag of 'mod on a server'.

What I did was run it myself for a few months, found the players that was being helpful, nice, mature, online a lot, and talkative to the new players on their own. And watched them. If they was doing the 'right thing' without temptation of reward of a rank..they was the ones I wanted. As they was helping the server and new people because they wanted to, not because of what it got them.

I added ranks of 'some responsibity' for some of the trusted users..to see if the abused the power. Like One step up the ladder can mute people, the next can mute/kick..the next can mute/kick/ban...the next higher rank is Mod, they can do all the mentioned, as well as rollback blocks, use logblock to see who placed what..etc.

If someone gets the mute rank..and started muting people 'for the lulz' then I know they cant handle the power without waving it around, and they dont make it up the ladder for a long time(if at all) :)

Hell, I still got people that's around for all 3 YEARS, that aren't on the staff. They ask randomly..but I tell them politely that aren't mature enough, have the right skillset to deal with problems, or just act up too much. And they usually understand why I wont add them without complaining.

I repect you man.. You know the right things to do.. I like that..

• 3 weeks later...

application

Minecraft IGN:luckyjo221

Nickname:lucks

Tekkit experience: I have been playing tekkit for sometime now I don't play any other modpack except classic I know technical items such as pipes and more

Are you over 14? :I am I am 16 No nonesense from me

Do you have skype? :yes I do its the same as my IGN except its luckyjo221

How much time can you dedicate to this server? (Timezone would be nice, as well as how much time you can spend on weekdays vs. weekends):I can dedicate 4 hours weeks days and 8 hours or less on weekends

What position are you applying for? :admin

What are you good at? (Make this as detailed as possible):I am good at wiring building complex structures and underground bases and Industrial facilities.

Maturity Scale (Out of 10); mine is probs 10/10I like to have fun but not when people are being crazy

Anything else you want to tell us? (if you leave this blank and/or brief, you will most likely not get in):I have experience of being a OP in other servers so plz let me in?

Minecraft IGN: IIRegister

Nickname: Reggy

Tekkit experience: 2 Years

Are you over 14? : Yes

Do you have skype? : Yes

How much time can you dedicate to this server? (Timezone would be nice, as well as how much time you can spend on weekdays vs. weekends): I have a lot of free time. GMT

What position are you applying for? : Modd

What are you good at? (Make this as detailed as possible): Knowing/understanding certain rules

Maturity Scale (Out of 10): 9 - Like to have a laugh

Anything else you want to tell us? (if you leave this blank and/or brief, you will most likely not get in): Been Admin/co-owners on highly populated normal minecraft servers. And have 4 MC Bans staff on my Skype list who I talk to weekly so I have a huge understanding of rules.

Minecraft IGN: defineawesome

Nickname: define

Tekkit experience: Not the best but i like to play

Are you over 14? : I'm 13

Do you have skype? : no

How much time can you dedicate to this server? (Timezone would be nice, as well as how much time you can spend on weekdays vs. weekends): I'm going to be on during the weekdays. But since summer is coming i'll still be on just not ALL day. Most weekends i'm not home. But i might still come on saturday or late Sunday.

What position are you applying for? : Any staff position i can. (but i would like Admin or mod)

What are you good at? (Make this as detailed as possible): I'm good at helping people. I always try my hardest to help people if i know what to do or not. i always try my hardest. I guarantee if you see me on the server i'll be helping people with there problems more then doing my own thing.

Maturity Scale (Out of 10): 8

Anything else you want to tell us? (if you leave this blank and/or brief, you will most likely not get in): I'd like to say that I'm really excited to come and be on this server to help. If this Request/application is accepted, ket me know whenever you need me. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Application

Minecraft IGN:ethalopia1

Nickname:The Lord

Tekkit experience:4 years

Are you over 14? :yes

Do you have skype? :yes

How much time can you dedicate to this server? (Timezone would be nice, as well as how much time you can spend on weekdays vs. weekends):a few hours most days oh and (AEST)

What position are you applying for? :moderator

What are you good at? (Make this as detailed as possible):power extreme builds, complex systems you name it i can do it, helping other players

Maturity Scale (Out of 10):8

Anything else you want to tell us? (if you leave this blank and/or brief, you will most likely not get in):I am oped on about 40 servers and mod on 10 so i have some decent admin experience

• 4 months later...

Hello I am making my own tekkit server, hosted and all... But first I need a little help. I cant be on excessively since i have homework and sports, but that doesn't mean I wont be on.

Jobs:

Admin: The highest rank you can get on the server, access to almost all commands. (1 position)TAKEN

THIS{Moderator: Access to less commands, but the basic things needed to be staff. Will eventually become an admin. Needs to have a good amount of free time. (3 positions)}

THIS{Builder: You need alot of experience with tekkit to be a builder, You will be building things for donators and the server. ABSOLUTELY NO SHARING ITEMS.(2 positions)}

Website Designer: We need someone to build the server website as well, also we would need this person to make the tekkit forums post. This could be anyone but it would look impressive if a moderator had this on his application for admin. (1 position)

Application

Minecraft IGN:Scarycoffeecup

Nickname:Coffee

Tekkit experience:played for 4 years

Are you over 14? :13 for only 2 more months

Do you have skype? :my computer wont respond but im a fast typer

How much time can you dedicate to this server? (Timezone would be nice, as well as how much time you can spend on weekdays vs. weekends):easily 20 h a week minimum

What position are you applying for? :MOD/Builder

What are you good at? (Make this as detailed as possible):Building mainley with lapiz and iron i love to implement the tekkit classic details into my buildings.

Maturity Scale (Out of 10):well id say 8-9

Anything else you want to tell us? (if you leave this blank and/or brief, you will most likely not get in):i ABsolutely love to build im very funny dedicated and when it comes to lour killing STRICT AS HELLif you let me in your server in a high rank i will kick/ban them immeadietly someone breaks the rules=warning and small consiquence break again =MOST LIKELY ban.

hope you pick me id love to be part of the team

~Scarycoffeecup=silvin

Make sure to fill out the app in detail

Minecraft IGN:kezren99 soon to be change to epic_ninja

Nickname:kez soon to be changed to ninja

Tekkit experience: i have a lot of experience

Are you over 14? :yes i turn 14 5 months ago

Do you have skype? :yes i do have skype but not on this computer is not mine

How much time can you dedicate to this server? (Timezone would be nice, as well as how much time you can spend on weekdays vs. weekends)i live in the uk but i am on everyday from 3pm to 6pm all day

What position are you applying for? :i would lik to be mod or admin but mod will do

What are you good at? (Make this as detailed as possible):well i am good at helping people out when they need it and i am also good at tekkit building thing good

Maturity Scale (Out of 10):9/10

Anything else you want to tell us? (if you leave this blank and/or brief, you will most likely not get in):i have experience of been a mod and a recent server which as been shut down of lag but i now wht to do and i am a very helpful guy and i would love to be a mod or admin again

best profile pic ever

Application

Minecraft IGN:ipokey6

Nickname:Pokey

Tekkit experience:4 years

Are you over 14? :i am 14

Do you have skype? :yes

How much time can you dedicate to this server? (Timezone would be nice, as well as how much time you can spend on weekdays vs. weekends):a few hours most days oh and (AEST)

What position are you applying for? :moderator

What are you good at? (Make this as detailed as possible):I can help with factorys building, moderating i am a very very experienced builder and very experienced factory maker.

Maturity Scale (Out of 10):9

Anything else you want to tell us? (if you leave this blank and/or brief, you will most likely not get in): I Own my own server i have been admin on 5, i have been moderaotr on about 17 servers and op on 6.

Thankyou for reading this i look forward to being a moderator
^_^
if u choose so ;P and cant wait to get to know everybody!