[3.1.2][Eldercrest Tekkit][24/7][No lag][200 slots][PvP][No White/Gray list][mcMMO]

TMG_Ninja

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Iron shovel problem has been fixed so need to worry about that anymore. We have also added core protect to catch those pesky little griefers and finally the best addition is we have added Towny! So now all players have the option of creating their own town or joining someone elses town enjoy!

Are you tired of being griefed on a tekkit server?

How about distraught with the continuous lost of items due to dumb crashes?

Well look no further! Here at Eldercrest we've implemented solutions to get you mo-fo some of the best protection available along with getting rid if a bug that has plauged this server for the longest...Come and see whats New!

*LOG*

Added CoreProtection

Edited permissions to delete the "iron shovel" bug

Towny. Thats right, towny. SUCK IT & your welcome.

Update: We no longer have Towny........... But we are now getting 5-7 new players everyday!

Towny was causing major problems such as crashing the server and rolling it back. So for the better good it was removed, but do not worry. We are still adding new and amazing plugins like jobs and such.

Narwhal, lots of servers have mcMMO working flawlessly.

I'm guessing this server is not run by Stephen anymore? Seeing that the OP of this thread is a late "Eldercrest Tekkit" admin.

Plus, I'm very surprised this thread was passed by the mods/admin on this forum... Not much of anything going on in the original post...

One more thing, when no admins or mods are on people are getting killed in spawn by guns and daggers... Check the name CN0T3, killed me 8 times just after entering the server... Pretty terrible start.

Ok Number1Taco, First off I want to apologize for players that spawn kill. If I or any mod or admin is online, please report this to them I have been banning/jailing players that have been spawn killing. These players half the time are 5 year olds that do not know manners. Stephen is still the owner by the way and what is not original on this thread. I would like to know for future reference? Have a great day, Taco.

Personally I've never had a negative experience on this server. Everyone is normally very civil and the staff is usually very helpful. I love coming on this server. It's my first Tekkit server, and I'm smitten with it.

It is fantastic to hear that you enjoy playing on here. It is players like this that keep me motivated to keep updating the server and what not. Both Narwhal and you Envi have made my day. Thank you for posting something positive on here!

Ok Number1Taco, First off I want to apologize for players that spawn kill. If I or any mod or admin is online, please report this to them I have been banning/jailing players that have been spawn killing. These players half the time are 5 year olds that do not know manners. Stephen is still the owner by the way and what is not original on this thread. I would like to know for future reference? Have a great day, Taco.

Very true, kids will be kids.

When Stephen stopped the last Tekkit server I was confused, he said it was due to donations (which I can believe, although many people donated, including myself) but why not end the main server? It had maybe half the people the Tekkit server had. Well I mean what ever, that's all in the past now...

You may wanna try to spruce up the first post, make nice headings, a nice title, use pictures of spawn and the warps to building areas, etc. I can also help you guys out with a few more items that should be banned and a few plugins that you may wanna look into. I'll be on tomorrow and maybe later tonight (only for an hour tonight).

(P.S.) I use to be an admin on the last tekkit server, ask JWalty and Stephen, I have no need to be one again due to work and school all the time but I'd be happy to help the server out. I've had 2 Tekkit servers since the old Eldercrest Tekkit went down, all worked very well (100 people on the last one), those servers ended because I didn't have the money to pay for the upkeep on the servers and all of life's little amenities at the same time (rent, insurance, crap like that...)

Very true, kids will be kids.

When Stephen stopped the last Tekkit server I was confused, he said it was due to donations (which I can believe, although many people donated, including myself) but why not end the main server? It had maybe half the people the Tekkit server had. Well I mean what ever, that's all in the past now...

You may wanna try to spruce up the first post, make nice headings, a nice title, use pictures of spawn and the warps to building areas, etc. I can also help you guys out with a few more items that should be banned and a few plugins that you may wanna look into. I'll be on tomorrow and maybe later tonight (only for an hour tonight).

(P.S.) I use to be an admin on the last tekkit server, ask JWalty and Stephen, I have no need to be one again due to work and school all the time but I'd be happy to help the server out. I've had 2 Tekkit servers since the old Eldercrest Tekkit went down, all worked very well (100 people on the last one), those servers ended because I didn't have the money to pay for the upkeep on the servers and all of life's little amenities at the same time (rent, insurance, crap like that...)

I know the first post is not the best because TMG posted it in a rush. I had made a much nicer one, but you know how that goes. We had taken tekkit down before because of all the bug troubles we were having and donations were a little slow, but we also did it because we were trying more to focus on the main server. Now that the main server is running half decent we have decided to put tekkit back up.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons