[3.1.2][Eldercrest Tekkit][24/7][No lag][200 slots][PvP][No White/Gray list][mcMMO]

TMG_Ninja

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will look into it Spike, could you message me the cordinates to your region? someone may have just typed /stoplag, which kills all entites (including animals, mobs, excess items, etc.).

I have planted new trees just outside of spawn to help any new players :) I hope you all enjoy the server!

Yea we moved from there because we were tired of it. Now not to keep complaining or anything but it's pretty bad when i can't even go to spawn or we get kill because AnnanIOM won't stop killing people and taking their items. People were throwing wireless trackers the other night I mean seriously?

Otherwise me and the four others i play woth really enjoy the server. Just sometimes the fear of dying of going to spawn or a few ppl. But otherwise we really enjoy it. A great experience overall. I do have a question though. Deployers? To my knowledge usually work fine, are they having problems because of confliction with a plugin?

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons