[3.1.2][Eldercrest Tekkit][24/7][No lag][200 slots][PvP][No White/Gray list][mcMMO]

TMG_Ninja

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright you gents and ladygents. Icy's back and ready to take care of your tekkit business so be prepared to have all your needs met so that this server may once again be a most haspitable paradise.

*LOG*

Icy's back in town. Run to the streets and praise his name!

Praise.gif

A total of three or more events will be held each day. We are going to be working on a mob arena and a pvp arena, but for now all we have is a spleef arena which you may have seen in the screenshots above

Will there be different types of events?

Just saying braxjax009 and Merzlinz will not stop spawn killing people as soon as they enter the spawn, we've lost multiple item's we worked for. With a "deathweapon" and their names didn't register killing us either. This transpired around 11:50pm CMT and is very annoying.

Just saying braxjax009 and Merzlinz will not stop spawn killing people as soon as they enter the spawn, we've lost multiple item's we worked for. With a "deathweapon" and their names didn't register killing us either. This transpired around 11:50pm CMT and is very annoying.

Ok I have jailed braxjax for doing so after I caught him doing this. So one more time for him and he is going to be perma-banned. Merzlinz I have not seen doing so I will watch him though. Most of the time I tp to spawn if I see the death.weapon message.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons