New Speakers

elmarko98

So I'm in the market for some new speakers.

My son of a bitch brother took the ones I was using (there were his but, well I call them mine!) and I'm stuck with some 1990s tsunami's and they are shit!

My budgets up to £50 (yes I'm from England) and I would love some ideas from everyone. Maybe what speakers you use and what you think's best etc

Thanks! :)

he's a sound engineer and he knows everything there is to know about speakers

You tried to steal a sound engineer's speakers? Oh Guthix you're about as smart as someone stealing uranium from SimpleGuy.

...Back on topic, I'd say you can't go wrong with Bose (Out of your price range right now, I'm afraid) or Logitech (Good quality with a reasonable price)! Personally I use Logitech because I can't afford any Bose $100-$300 speakers or headphones, and the sound quality is really good even compared to $50-100 USD speakers.

And yes, I went USD because it's the money I use and you can convert to whatever you want if you need to.

You tried to steal a sound engineer's speakers? Oh Guthix you're about as smart as someone stealing uranium from SimpleGuy.

...Back on topic, I'd say you can't go wrong with Bose (Out of your price range right now, I'm afraid) or Logitech (Good quality with a reasonable price)! Personally I use Logitech because I can't afford any Bose $100-$300 speakers or headphones, and the sound quality is really good even compared to $50-100 USD speakers.

And yes, I went USD because it's the money I use and you can convert to whatever you want if you need to.

Wow, I didn't even know that Bose did speakers at all, I thought they only made headphones. Anyway, when I need speakers I just let my headphones rest on my neck, and turn the volume up to eleven.

Even more on topic, I will go with Adler, and tell you that Logitech does pretty damn good speakers.

• Moderators

Logitech is the one I use.

However, if you're looking for monstrosities, then look no further!

Cerwin Vega can be big enough to fill your entire wardrobe! seriously, who needs an extra pair of pants when you can have the sound of music sound to a range of 1-2 km!

Your neighbour's dog will howl at the night, and if you have problems with bears and/or wolves. Now they wont trouble you no more

Wow, I didn't even know that Bose did speakers at all, I thought they only made headphones. Anyway, when I need speakers I just let my headphones rest on my neck, and turn the volume up to eleven.

Even more on topic, I will go with Adler, and tell you that Logitech does pretty damn good speakers.

I used to think the exact opposite, Bose is most known for Speakers (Mainly because they're regarded as the best money can buy, but I don't really agree).

Yeah the ones that I "stole" from my brother :D were Logitech and they were pretty damn good!

I'mm looking online now and I'm probably going to get Logitech, seeing as I know they'll be good.

Thanks guys!

Why even get speakers, why not just get a headset?

That's kinda what I do, I use them when I'm playing a game that involves heavy swearing or other sounds...

But still there's nothing better than playing technic or browsing the web while playing music with surround sound

Yeah... using a headset with 7.1 surround sound?