TEKKIT KEEPS DENING MY PREMIUM ACCOUNT WAT DO I DO (I THINK I SPEL DENING WWRONG :D)

CreepaXkillA

Guys you are all wrong. OP: Don't listen to them they are all just trolling you. Your issue is actually that you have ducks in your computer :(. I was once cursed by the scourge that is a duck infestation. Now here is what you should do. Phone the makers of your computer and tell them that you have caught ducks. If it is still under warranty they will give you a phone number. Call that number and a French, Mexican man named Frank will answer. He will then give you detailed instructions on where to meet to pick up you Duck-Away! While you are waiting make sure that you send you keyboard in so that they can fix you caps-lock key as well.

Guys you are all wrong. OP: Don't listen to them they are all just trolling you. Your issue is actually that you have ducks in your computer :(. I was once cursed by the scourge that is a duck infestation. Now here is what you should do. Phone the makers of your computer and tell them that you have caught ducks. If it is still under warranty they will give you a phone number. Call that number and a French, Mexican man named Frank will answer. He will then give you detailed instructions on where to meet to pick up you Duck-Away! While you are waiting make sure that you send you keyboard in so that they can fix you caps-lock key as well.

Tsss, going as low as copying Jay?'s methods. Try some originality.

I actually dread studying biochem now.

Chillax, it's the fully spelled-out version. Most proteins are written with the letters that correspond to the sequence of amino acids in the DNA (I totally forgot the letters, there are only 4 though, 2 pairs)

Chillax, it's the fully spelled-out version. Most proteins are written with the letters that correspond to the sequence of amino acids in the DNA (I totally forgot the letters, there are only 4 though, 2 pairs)

ATGC in DNA, or AUGC in RNA. RNA is the one that is read by ribosomes to link amino acids together into proteins. I actually kind of don't like writing proteins using the triplet codons; it's much more convenient to write the amino acids down (or even the protein name, if there's a short version).

Okay, I should stop. Sorry.

ATGC in DNA, or AUGC in RNA. RNA is the one that is read by ribosomes to link amino acids together into proteins. I actually kind of don't like writing proteins using the triplet codons; it's much more convenient to write the amino acids down (or even the protein name, if there's a short version).

Flamingsalad, would you mind telling me about epigenetics? Googeling it seems to lead nowhere.

Enemy engineer detected.

Builders League United, eh? You shoulda oughta brought more gun, son.

Flamingsalad, would you mind telling me about epigenetics? Googeling it seems to lead nowhere.

Epigenetics is the study of how certain mechanisms or factors can turn "on" or "off" certain gene expressions, or change how "much" a gene is expressed. The DNA is exactly the same, but the parts of it that are expressed are different (or expressed to a different "intensity"). For example, in differentiation, the differentiated cells only express the genes that are required for their function. Other cells will express different genes due to their differentiated functions, but the DNA within the cells is the same.

On a more major scale, how you live your life (or what you're exposed to) can also change who "you" are. In some sense, living a different life can change how you look or how your body functions on a more specific level, for example changes in the production of some hormones. Epigenetics also studies how these changes in gene expression can be hereditary, and passed down to later generations.

That's pretty much the gist of it.

Haha, that's what my science teacher taught us..

Still, it's much quicker to write it in the letter form, I seriously can't be arsed to write the 1000+ letters T_T

Still a pain, either way.

Epigenetics is the study of how certain mechanisms or factors can turn "on" or "off" certain gene expressions, or change how "much" a gene is expressed. The DNA is exactly the same, but the parts of it that are expressed are different (or expressed to a different "intensity"). For example, in differentiation, the differentiated cells only express the genes that are required for their function. Other cells will express different genes due to their differentiated functions, but the DNA within the cells is the same.

On a more major scale, how you live your life (or what you're exposed to) can also change who "you" are. In some sense, living a different life can change how you look or how your body functions on a more specific level, for example changes in the production of some hormones. Epigenetics also studies how these changes in gene expression can be hereditary, and passed down to later generations.

That's pretty much the gist of it.

Still a pain, either way.

Thanks! I've heard about this being a reason for hereditary addictions. This cleared up the rambling the article provided.