ok so i want to add/readd some mods wich of these are compatable? cheers

progrendon

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wtf lol

You told him to say what he will.

I for one disagree with the recent actions of the Prime Minister of Lower Georgia in his decision to shoot down the many Goodyear zeppelins that have been put in place to defend them from the zombie squid invasion.

• Moderators

You told him to say what he will.

I for one disagree with the recent actions of the Prime Minister of Lower Georgia in his decision to shoot down the many Goodyear zeppelins that have been put in place to defend them from the zombie squid invasion.

You cant blame the man for needing parts for his new barbeque grill. A man needs to have a barbeque from time to time. The city will be fine, the squids aren't the major problem. The problem lies in the thousands of american refugees who flees from their zombie-infected continent to europe. Do we really want the americans to europe?

Discuss

You cant blame the man for needing parts for his new barbeque grill. A man needs to have a barbeque from time to time. The city will be fine, the squids aren't the major problem. The problem lies in the major american refugees who flees from their infected continent to europe. Do we really want the americans to europe?

Discuss

*slowclap* Finally a man who understands the root of this issue! You wouldn't believe the hippies saying the squids should be saved and the Americans are the problem! Clearly the Americans should stay put. I mean they are armed and semi dangerous (mostly to themselves) and have a better chance of surviving than Europeans with their pastries and such. What I don't understand is how the Prime Minister could impose a beard and sun tax at a time like this! I mean is that really the main concern here?

• Moderators

Having no beard, I have no problem with it. But the sun tax is annoying! Did you know I had to bury my house under dirt? Just so I can claim that I don't need to pay for that particular tax 'cuz I'm not using the sun, my house is underground, du'h!

We should focus on melting the polar north and south, I mean, where else would we throw these homeless americans?

Having no beard, I have no problem with it. But the sun tax is annoying! Did you know I had to bury my house under dirt? Just so I can claim that I don't need to pay for that particular tax 'cuz I'm not using the sun, my house is underground, du'h!

We should focus on melting the polar north and south, I mean, where else would we throw these homeless americans?

Yep luckily I got an exemption due to my existing condition of paleness. I spend so much time inside that I was able to get an exemption. I think we should start eating penguin meat and replace them with Americans in tuxedos. No one will know the difference I mean its just a few scientists anyway. Plus, penguin is yummy.

carry on this is lol but somthing usefull would be nice

You mean like a spell checker ?

Unfortunately there is a 20% surcharge on spellcheckers for unlicensed buffoons, and its 30% if I tell you where to get one from. You could do the test to get the license, but its a written test and that may be an issue for some people.

You mean like a spell checker ?

Unfortunately there is a 20% surcharge on spellcheckers for unlicensed buffoons, and its 30% if I tell you where to get one from. You could do the test to get the license, but its a written test and that may be an issue for some people.

Blame the Prime Minister of Lower Georgia for that tax... They really need to stop deciding elections by measuring the distance someone can roll up a hill while holding a rabid puppy.

• Moderators

You keep bringing that Minister in here. Personal grudge? The poor guy can't even count taxpayers money on his 7 fingers.

And how would you feel if your wife, that is also your cousin, keeps dropping her jaw due to poor plastic surgery.

I'd say he did a good job on reducing waste by shooting it to space. Who needs to look up anyways?

Now, about those americans...

You keep bringing that Minister in here. Personal grudge? The poor guy can't even count taxpayers money on his 7 fingers.

And how would you feel if your wife, that is also your cousin, keeps dropping her jaw due to poor plastic surgery.

I'd say he did a good job on reducing waste by shooting it to space. Who needs to look up anyways?

Now, about those americans...

I will give him the waste thing, I never liked all those stars being all bright and shit anyway. The wife thing is his fault though, I mean it didn't work out with her sister or brother so why would it go well with her? Plus he just keeps raising taxes in increments of 7 just because that the only number he can count to on one hand.

• Moderators

shoot them less hassle but use a bow cause arrows are reuse able and u don't want to waste bullets

Being a god on reading, you quite misread my post. I meant the Prime Minister sent that waste with a rocket to space...

And that is why we have all these taxes that Jorcer and me is trying to circumvent from

Being a god on reading, you quite misread my post. I meant the Prime Minister sent that waste with a rocket to space...

And that is why we have all these taxes that Jorcer and me is trying to circumvent from

I just added my taxes up and I owe 107%... How is that possible? I'm moving back to Canada.