ok so i want to add/readd some mods wich of these are compatable? cheers

progrendon

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Well anywho... We really ought to discuss about these americans. The Prime Minister is a problem, granted. But do we want to replace him?

Remember what happened with the last one? The one that ordered the build of the gigantic nuclear plant in Iceland? And the very reason we have zombie squids outbreaks due to the plant meltdown?

We should be grateful that he didn't plan on building another. Raising taxes is just something we make him do to make him feel important. They are ridiculous anyway and easy to avoid. Like that overtime wife marriage tax? God that was annoying as hell!

Had to keep switching wives every 2-3 years until I divorced and remained single. Good riddance to that tax!

Well anywho... We really ought to discuss about these americans. The Prime Minister is a problem, granted. But do we want to replace him?

Remember what happened with the last one? The one that ordered the build of the gigantic nuclear plant in Iceland? And the very reason we have zombie squids outbreaks due to the plant meltdown?

We should be grateful that he didn't plan on building another. Raising taxes is just something we make him do to make him feel important. They are ridiculous anyway and easy to avoid. Like that overtime wife marriage tax? God that was annoying as hell!

Had to keep switching wives every 2-3 years until I divorced and remained single. Good riddance to that tax!

But what about the single tax? I'm with you on the nuclear reactor thing I mean, that was just silly building it out of sand to save money. I mean just because glass is made from sand and in Minecraft you can reinforce it doesn't mean its cool to build a nuclear reactor out of it!

• Moderators

I just had a really good idea, Munaus! We should move to the moon. They just abolished all taxes after the cheese epidemic of 2000.

But... But... that's where we put all the Icelanders! You seriously want to live with them? After all we did with their country?

It's not gonna be a red carpet rolling for our feet, y'know... Quite the opposite.

• Moderators

Dont mention the President, thankyouverymuch!

He did no good with his useless democracy and freedom and "all are equal" speech. We were much better without him. It's because of him sending the americans to europe that we are overpopulated here!

Jorcer, I think our best choice is to move to Norway! The high altitude makes zombie squids faint! And as a plus the americans cant climb mountains and don't like cold so we should be left alone there. Spread the word to all your closest friends and family, let's go to Norway!

• Moderators

Ok the mods i would like and some small reasons

auto tcher mod: yea i know im lazzy

mysticraft: i don't like the look of quarry's holes

and crafting mk 2 :once again im lazy

Ok so if i can add htese what vershions will i need i know about crafting mk:2

i've allso re-added forestry

Never heard of this auto thcer?

You dont like quarry holes? oh gee... If only minecraft world was infinite... Damn Notch for making it only 100 block radius wide!

Yes you are incredibly lazy, that's why we didn't bother answering you.

Now can we please get back to the topic about the penguins, Jorcer, we can't eat them all! Isn't poisoning them alot quicker?

Never heard of this auto thcer?

You dont like quarry holes? oh gee... If only minecraft world was infinite... Damn Notch for making it only 100 block radius wide!

Yes you are incredibly lazy, that's why we didn't bother answering you.

Now can we please get back to the topic about the penguins, Jorcer, we can't eat them all! Isn't poisoning them alot quicker?

Yes but think about it, I'm sure the meat freezes well...

i cba to watch ill go talk to some intellegent pepes tomoz

What!?! How can you be so insulting!?!

These two happen to be some of the most intelligent debaters on the forum.

I think there discussion on the political situation of in Lower Georgia and its relationship with Iceland was quite enlightening.

I just read through this entire damn topic

The intelligence shown by those two amazed me

Teach me, master!

Also, do you think there is enough space in Norway to fit a quarter of Holland's population?

Why thank you :) As for the pickles, substitute penguin meat and all will be well. (Until the Prime Minister imposes a pickle replacement tax)

Why thank you :) As for the pickles, substitute penguin meat and all will be well. (Until the Prime Minister imposes a pickle replacement tax)

Well as long as the damn guy doesn't puts taxes on eating penguin meat we'll most likely survive, for now