Gangnam Style

Mageleon3860

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's okay, we can foist Rebecca Black off onto the British. And what's wrong with Ke$ha? O actually somewhat like a few of her songs.

Uh...

Uh...

...Which one? So I can know whether she actually made a decent song in her life, or you just have doubtful musical tastes. By my standards, anyway.

Uh...

Uh...

...Which one? So I can know whether she actually made a decent song in her life, or you just have doubtful musical tastes. By my standards, anyway.

I think it was that clocks song. I don't love it, but I think the beat is kinda catchy. Mostly I listen to either Techno or 80's music. My favorite bands/artists are Def Lepard, Rush, Bon Jovi, Queen, Kansas, Meat Loaf, Owl City, and Approaching Nirvana. How's that for taste in music.

I think it was that clocks song. I don't love it, but I think the beat is kinda catchy. Mostly I listen to either Techno or 80's music. My favorite bands/artists are Def Lepard, Rush, Bon Jovi, Queen, Kansas, Meat Loaf, Owl City, and Approaching Nirvana. How's that for taste in music.

Well, those are great tastes actually. Bon Jovi is great, and Queen is definitely one of the most legendary band of this millennium. But...

Tick Tock...

It's nearly the worst song of the decade. It got a lot of competitors, but it's at least in the top ten. It gives me a headache just to listen to the horrible over use of auto-tune (She's a TERRIBLE singer, but auto-tune somehow makes her even worse), the... noise? sounds? Annoying blips? Anyway, this thing that makes this "music" sucks hard. The melody is repetitive and boring. And when she start this weird high-pitched scream... MY EARS. BLEEDING. THEY ARE.

And the lyrics... I won't even get myself started on them. Let's just say this is the kind of stuff that gives me murderous, suicidal thoughts, that could get dangerously real without music such as this.

So, yeah. Tick Tock sucks.

Uh, but, you know, the tastes are in the nature... There's nothing wrong with liking it... Well, there is, but uh... Anyway, your new avatar is cool! (Subtle changing of the subject).

As I said, I like the beat. I agree that her singing is terrible. I don't actually own the song, but if I did, I'd probably like the beat a lot less. As it is, I only hear it occasionally, and in short snatches, so I haven't had enough exposure to it to associate the beat with the lyrics. When that happens, I'll hate the song. But until then, I can try to tune out Ke$ha's auto-tuned voice and focus on the rhythm.

It's because you're uncool as heck. PSY is cool as heck. For everything there must be an opposite.

Just not my kind of music. Especially because I don't speak Korean, so I have no idea what it is saying. It isn't an Indo-European language either so I can't even try to guess what it says. Also like I said I don't think the beat or dance are good, but the beat part is probably just from listening to too many beats.

Just not my kind of music. Especially because I don't speak Korean, so I have no idea what it is saying. It isn't an Indo-European language either so I can't even try to guess what it says. Also like I said I don't think the beat or dance are good, but the beat part is probably just from listening to too many beats.

if you want to know what he's saying, try clicking the link xylord posted on the first page

If it is a song I dislike, why would I bother learning the lyrics in English? It is a bad song. That is my opinion, it wont change because I can read what he is saying.

Well, it's just that from your post, your disliking of the song appeared to come mostly from the fact you couldn't understand the lyrics, which was apparently a wrong assumption.

Well, at least you didn't come and told us you liked Ke$ha. :D

what is there to not understand? he tried to save face, but it didn't matter because nody cares about him anyway...

Okay kids, calm down or I call the principal. We should just follow Adly example.

Also, I found the fap version of the song. Good for learning the moves too.