[3.1.2]Black-Diamond-City[24/7][8GB][Greylist][Economy][Ranks][WorldGuard][+50 Plugins][+ More]

Crazypitbull187

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-Hey jestersig, Your accepted ill message you with more details

-Nega_skoll at the moment were looking for mature players , as most of our players are around 18 but I'll let you know when the server is open to all players.

-Lady ceres you can live in the city if you want to or you can leave, it's up to you, we have players on the server doing both.

-Raul1997 I have put your name in the whitelist right, try again.

hi

In Game Name: theman123yo

Do you have skype: yes

Country/Timezone: swedish im not really sure XD

What do you like most about Tekkit: about the machines and the building blocks like slabs or slabcorners

Have you been in any other servers? If so, why did you leave: i didnt leave its mostly down cause its too much people in it.

What are you good at: im good at building houses

What kind of builds do you make:giant houses giant forts

How long have you been playing minecraft?: some years

How often will you be online: almost everyday

Why do you want to join this server in particular? cause it seems like a nice server

srry bug i couldnt change the size of the text :/

In Game Name: NHG_maniac

Country/Timezone: UTC+1 Germany

What do you like most about Tekkit: Im a technology interested guy, thats why i like to build all these machines etc

Have you been in any other servers? If so, why did you leave: yes, i left because the server was closed

What are you good at: IC2+BC+CC

What kind of builds do you make: Automated Computer-Controlled Factories

How long have you been playing minecraft?: About 4 years

How often will you be online: 4days a week , 1h a day

Why do you want to join this server in particular? Seeems a cool server, and i hope there wont be any 12-year old kiddies.

crazy, theres a weird bug in the server that makes items disappear while being dropped or makes blocks disappear while being broken. it isnt related to lag, because no one in the server was lagging while this was happening (tested) and at first it lasted for a few minutes but now its been going on for the past few hours. please look into this weird matter

I think your talking about NoLagg, it stacks all items into one pile so it doesn't lag the server.

Example if your mining stone and they drop on the ground they will keep disappearing into 1 stack, but they will have all the stone that you mined up.

It kinda acts like the ball you get from a destrucyion catalyst.

In Game Name: kajesupra97

Country/Timezone: Central european time (GMT +1)

What do you like most about Tekkit: All the stuff you can create and the things you can build

Have you been in any other servers? If so, why did you leave: Yes, Bad server, bad players and a immature staff.

What are you good at: Building and likes to help new players.

What kind of builds do you make: Towers, Castles, Markets and other.

How long have you been playing minecraft?: Sicnce early alfa

How often will you be online: at least 3 hour a day

Why do you want to join this server in particular?: Its a tekkit server and the server looks to be a mature and good one.

In Game Name:FnFG1''

Do you have skype:Yes

Country/Timezone:Portugal/Lisbon

What do you like most about Tekkit:The mods and the form of play

Have you been in any other servers? If so, why did you leave:No

What are you good at:All

What kind of builds do you make:All the builds

How long have you been playing minecraft?:2 years

How often will you be online:always

Why do you want to join this server in particular?Because many people are always to accentuate accentuate my house

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons