[3.1.2]Black-Diamond-City[24/7][8GB][Greylist][Economy][Ranks][WorldGuard][+50 Plugins][+ More]

Crazypitbull187

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Game Name: bruterules

Do you have skype: Yes.

Country/Timezone: US Central

What do you like most about Tekkit: Being able to build automated machines to do work for me.

Have you been in any other servers? If so, why did you leave: Haven't been on other tekkit servers.

What are you good at: IndustrialCraft, BuildCraft, and Redpower

What kind of builds do you make: I like building factories.

How long have you been playing minecraft?: Couple years now.

How often will you be online: Fairly often.

Why do you want to join this server in particular? I've been looking for a server that's more than just basic tekkit, and this looks like it fits the bill.

In Game Name:bruticus007

Do you have skype:Yes

Country/Timezone:USA/Central

What do you like most about Tekkit:Factories

Have you been in any other servers? If so, why did you leave:Synesthesia.. Nothing left to do.. The town i was part of changed rulers and it was no longer fun.

What are you good at:Digging.. I love to Digg and collect stuff...

What kind of builds do you make:I like to automate things..

How long have you been playing minecraft?:2 years

How often will you be online:3-4 times a week.

Why do you want to join this server in particular?Because you have Tekit and Bruterules plays here.

Thanks for considering my request. Have a great day!

In Game Name: colthunterh

Do you have Skype: no

Country/Timezone: US

What do you like most about Tekkit: machines

Have you been in any other servers? If so, why did you leave: yes because the people weren't nice or helpful

What are you good at: building

What kind of builds do you make: mainly test machines

How long have you been playing mine craft?: couple of weeks

How often will you be online: couple hours a day

Why do you want to join this server in particular? because it seems like a nice server

- IGN: Emitt54321

- Do you have skype?: Yes, but I won't share my username here on the forums

- Age?: 24

- Country / Timezone: USA / Central

- What do you like most about tekkit?: the several hundred additional items provides a complexity that keeps me busy and entertained.

- Have you been on other servers? If so, why did you leave: I have been on other servers, and the reasons I left are either there ended up being a heavier restriction list than that which was on the forum posts or the GM's would either barely be on without advanced warning or were usually incompitent with tasks that are part of the bread-and-butter server managing skills-set.

- What are you good at?: Understanding the mechanics of how things work with tekkit blocks, with the exception of redpower frames: I've never dabbled with them before, mostly cause they're always banned.

- What kind of things do you make?: I usually like to make factories that produce somewhat useless items, like ice and snow blocks; that's not to say I can't make a factory that produces somethin useful.

- How long have you been playing minecraft?: Don't know for sure to be honest, I joined about halfway through 1.2.5's life cycle.

- How often will you be online: A few hours at least.

- Why do you want to join this particular server: It seems, on the surface at least, a server that will provide myself and others the opportunity to build complex and interesting structures without many restrictions, and your computer specs give me hope that it won't have the stability of...well, 'place something that is unstable here'.

In Game Name: gdmuders

Do you have skype: yes, but personaly message me bout it

Country/Timezone: Pacific time (Western US & Canada)

What do you like most about Tekkit: Railcraft

Have you been in any other servers? If so, why did you leave: yes, no, and i havent left any servers

What are you good at:

What kind of builds do you make: Medieval or Fairly Modern

How long have you been playing minecraft?: since 1.1

How often will you be online: at least once every week

Why do you want to join this server in particular? i play on a server with the same kind of setting but without the mods

diffeIn game name:exdude122

do you have skype:yes

country/timezone:new york city

what do you like most about tekkit:just the mixe of all the good mods and the science and magic

have you been other tekkit servers?if so why did you leave:yes but that servers economy was taken over by many different people so i had to leave becuase i wanted to rise up with others and there i wouldnt make it

what are you good at:tekkit i know lots of some stuff

what kind of buildings do you make:houses,and factories

how long have you been playing minecraft:5 months

how often will you be on:mostly on the weekend and a few hours on weekdays

why do you want to join this server in particular:ive been on the look for servers and this one looks pretty nice to join

• 2 weeks later...

In Game Name:Mr_Dust

Do you have skype:no

Country/Timezone:us

What do you like most about Tekkit:the infinite things you can do

Have you been in any other servers? If so, why did you leave:i have not been on any other server

What are you good at:im good at ic and bc

What kind of builds do you make:houses

How long have you been playing minecraft?: since 1.7

How often will you be online:2 to 3 hours a day

Why do you want to join this server in particular?the plugins make this server the best i have seen

In Game Name: Cosmin1215

Do you have skype: cosmin.mateias

Country/Timezone: Romania / GMT+2

What do you like most about Tekkit: everything exept computercraft

Have you been in any other servers? If so, why did you leave: I did not feel welcome on most of them... inactive comunities etc..

What are you good at: everything exept computercraft :D

What kind of builds do you make: Ships / Houses / Company HQ's etc..

How long have you been playing minecraft?: since alpha

How often will you be online: depends if i like the server .. from 1 hr to 6 hrs..

Why do you want to join this server in particular?: Im looking for a nice community and to make friends..

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons