[3.1.2]Black-Diamond-City[24/7][8GB][Greylist][Economy][Ranks][WorldGuard][+50 Plugins][+ More]

Crazypitbull187

In Game Name: natboy6500

Do you have skype: no

Country/Timezone: Central Time (United States)

What do you like most about Tekkit: I enjoy the ability to build different/unique things, and the ability to make really cool machines!

Have you been in any other servers? If so, why did you leave: I have been in one other server called Company Craft, but the old version shut down and i never really got back into it.

What are you good at: I am good at most computer games, and Minecraft especially.

What kind of builds do you make: I build simple houses, with cool machines in them. (Auto crafting of things etc.)

How long have you been playing minecraft?: For a little longer than a year.

How often will you be online: I try to play at least once a day, sometimes I can't quite make it on.

Why do you want to join this server in particular? Honestly i was searching through the forums and the name "Black-Diamond" caught my eye so i decided to check it out. It looks like a cool server, and I would enjoy playing on it.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Game Name:bazza999

Do you have skype: yes my username is, baileydisapeared

Country/Timezone: gmt london,lisbon

What do you like most about Tekkit:What i like most about tekkit is the endless amount of possiblitys you have

Have you been in any other servers? If so, why did you leave:well not really any of the ones i have been on are still open today tand previous ones i have been on just get messed up by players

What are you good at: Redpower a bit im very good at buildcraft and other mods like it such as ic2. im good at ee which isnt really relivant.

What kind of builds do you make:i usually just make factories that are very production and dont produce much lagg (or i try to make them cause as least amount of lagg possible.

How long have you been playing minecraft?:about 4 years now and tekki about a year

How often will you be online:quite often atleast 1hour a day some days i might not be able to get on but most days i will

Why do you want to join this server in particular?i want to join this server because it looks good and will hopefully have a friendly community and fun element to it. :D

In Game Name: wellsoonred

Do you have skype: yes username wellsoonred1989

Country/Timezone: usa EST

What do you like most about Tekkit: i like the abilty to use diffrent machines than in normal minecraft

Have you been in any other servers? If so, why did you leave: yes i have. they were not all that friendly to new ppl at times

What are you good at: i am pretty good at IC2

What kind of builds do you make: i like making machine contracptions to make stuff by it self

How long have you been playing minecraft?: i have been playing for about 2 years

How often will you be online: As often as i can

Why do you want to join this server in particular? i would like to have a good server that has a freindly atmosphere and freindly pp to play with.

Ladys and gents. Open server weekend has come again. We have many new plugins and new places to explore. Come one, come all. And bring your freinds. When you do come, you will be greylisted till you apply for whitelisting on weekdays. This is for your protection aswell ours against greifers and hackers. Greylisters will be restricted to Vinillla MC to take a look around the server till they deside they want to stay and they apply for whitelisting. Bring your freinds. But on the weekends, open season ppl, so come on down and have fun.

In Game Name: strikerjd1

Do you have skype: XstrikerjdX

Country/Timezone: U.S Eastern time

What do you like most about Tekkit: i love the machines and mining in tekkit .

Have you been in any other servers? If so, why did you leave: i have been in other servers but i got bored cause there wasnt many people on it anymore .

What are you good at:i like to build im not the best but i build decent and productive homes .

What kind of builds do you make: i make mostly houses and random projects whenever i think of something.

How long have you been playing minecraft?: i have been playing minecraft since beta 1.5.

How often will you be online: a session in tekkit for me can last for a couple hours to 5 hours if im working on something .

Why do you want to join this server in particular? i want to join a 24/7 server so i can join whenever and not have to host a server on my computer to play with other people.

In Game Name:pigman5000

Do you have skype:yes

Country/Timezone:gmt london

What do you like most about Tekkit:all the mods/new bloks or machines

Have you been in any other servers? If so, why did you leave:yes buti still play on it sometimes

What are you good at:i like making new things

What kind of builds do you make:big big big

How long have you been playing minecraft?:quite a long time

How often will you be online:most days at least half an hour

Why do you want to join this server in particular? it looks gooooood

• 2 weeks later...

In Game Name: IzahShados

Do you have skype: Yes, I do.

Country/Timezone:12+ GMT

What do you like most about Tekkit: The different machines and tools that make things more difficult than vanilla.

Have you been in any other servers? If so, why did you leave: The lost their fizzle and died.

What are you good at: I am a jack of all trades.

What kind of builds do you make: Depends on how I feel at the time. I enjoy medieval things.

How long have you been playing minecraft?: About two years.

How often will you be online: Everyday with perhaps a few days off each week.

Why do you want to join this server in particular? The amount of plugins and things make it look absolutely wonderful.

In Game Name: faithleo

Do you have skype: Yes.

Country/Timezone: 8+ GMT

What do you like most about Tekkit: More flexibility, more content

Have you been in any other servers? If so, why did you leave: Yes, because of a troll Donor destroying my home.

What are you good at: Jack of all trade.

What kind of builds do you make: Magic.

How long have you been playing minecraft?: 2-3 years.

How often will you be online: 4-5 days a week.

Why do you want to join this server in particular? The plugins installed

In Game Name:breakingyogibeat

Do you have skype:yes

Country/Timezone:uk

What do you like most about Tekkit:tekkit

Have you been in any other servers? If so, why did you leave:server died

What are you good at:making farms

What kind of builds do you make:homes and farms

How long have you been playing minecraft?:1 year

How often will you be online:everyday and most weekends

Why do you want to join this server in particular?the server looks amazing and loving the plugins

• 4 months later...

In Game Name:craftypal

Do you have skype:Yes

Age:11 (I'm very mature for my age as someone said on a minecraft server once)

Country/Timezone:London

What do you like most about Tekkit:That you can do so so so much that you can not do in normal minecraft.

Have you been in any other servers? If so, why did you leave:No

What are you good at:Building, helping freinds and pipe work

What kind of builds do you make:modern houses

How long have you been playing minecraft?: 2 years

How often will you be online:Every day

Why do you want to join this server in particular? Because there is no grefing (unlike most servers)

Thanks

In Game Name: Seeznoevilx

Do you have skype: yes

Country/Timezone: Canada - (UTC-07:00) Mountain Time

What do you like most about Tekkit: The amount you can do in terms of automation

Have you been in any other servers? If so, why did you leave: Yes, Techworld because they went to a tekkit lite platform

What are you good at: building automated machines

What kind of builds do you make: intricate houses with redpower and machines

How long have you been playing minecraft?: 3 years

How often will you be online: everyday to every 2 days

Why do you want to join this server in particular? It looks like its properly set up and i like the idea of the payroll and jobs

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons