[3.1.2]Black-Diamond-City[24/7][8GB][Greylist][Economy][Ranks][WorldGuard][+50 Plugins][+ More]

Crazypitbull187

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Game Name: Eternaldarknes0

Do you have skype: yes

Country/Timezone: US/eastern

What do you like most about Tekkit: Buildcraft

Have you been in any other servers? If so, why did you leave: I've only really played on Uncovery.me. I've been there 4 months and still going.

What are you good at: I'm very good at building detailed builds

What kind of builds do you make: I'm awesome with redstone and building's in general.

How long have you been playing minecraft?: I've only played for around a year

How often will you be online: At least 2 hours per day. Most day's more

Why do you want to join this server in particular? The ranking system is and all it takes to rank looks interesting. I'm also looking for a tekkit server with a mature player base. With all the pluggin's you have it seem's you have put real work into your server and i feel it would be safe to put my work here.

In Game Name: hockeyplayer878

What do you like most about Tekkit: Equivelant exchange

Have you been in any other servers? yes with my friend danlan21 but thye made a new map and we left

What are you good at: making tekkit factories

What kind of builds do you make: castles and factories

How long have you been playing minecraft?: 2 years

How often will you be online: 2 to 3 hours per day

Why do you want to join this server in particular? because it has cool plugins and doesn't ban mods

In Game Name: Eternaldarknes0

In Game Name: hockeyplayer878

What do you like most about Tekkit: Equivelant exchange

Have you been in any other servers? yes with my friend danlan21 but thye made a new map and we left

What are you good at: making tekkit factories

What kind of builds do you make: castles and factories

How long have you been playing minecraft?: 2 years

How often will you be online: 2 to 3 hours per day

Why do you want to join this server in particular? because it has cool plugins and doesn't ban mods

In Game Name: Fantasychef

Do you have skype: Yes, same as above (i think)

Country/Timezone: Australia +10

What do you like most about Tekkit: everything

Have you been in any other servers? If so, why did you leave: i have been on Silli tekkit... till the owner destroyed my faction's base, then banned me for swearing.

What are you good at: im getting better at RC. but im very experienced in EE2,RP,IC2,BC and Forestry (but was removed)

What kind of builds do you make:well like the last server, i want to make a company

How long have you been playing minecraft?: longer than 3 years

How often will you be online: weekends after the holidays

Why do you want to join this server in particular? as above

In Game Name: iSlayzz

Do you have skype: Yes

Country/Timezone: US/EST

What do you like most about Tekkit: Condensers and IC and BC

Have you been in any other servers? If so, why did you leave: Yes, and I didn't leave I'm still somewhat active

What are you good at: EE, IC, & BC

What kind of builds do you make: Small castles, floating homes, things like that

How long have you been playing minecraft?: Since mid beta

How often will you be online: Everyday, few hours at a time usually

Why do you want to join this server in particular? It looks really good, really organized, and really fun

This server is by far one of the best I've ever played on. It's so organized and so well though out. The staff is great and friendly and the website is wonderful. If you haven't already, go fill out and application form and come on the server! What're you waiting for?!

Application

In Game Name: Dessieman

Country/Timezone: USA EST

What do you like most about Tekkit: Mods make it so you can never get bored :D

Have you been in any other servers? If so, why did you leave: A tekkit server called zombieville. PvE focused, with factions installed. Left because the server was shut down after I had been on it for 6 months :(

What are you good at: I build structures and contraptions with mods.

What kind of builds do you make: Technical builds using mods. Like to master mods one at a time :)

How long have you been playing minecraft?: 1 year

How often will you be online: Mostly on the weekends. 3-4 hrs a week

Why do you want to join this server in particular? It seems well run based on my time on the server during the weekend. Lots of mods and plugins to keep things healthy and fresh, whereas some servers get boring after a while.

In Game Name: Torpoon

Do you have skype: Yes, barely use it

Country/Timezone: USA, GMT-8 (PST)

What do you like most about Tekkit: The mods, IC2 in particular.

Have you been in any other servers? If so, why did you leave: Industrial Gaming, it shut down.

What are you good at: Excavating large holes, above and underground.. And building scale model replicas of buildings, like the Kumamoto Castle

What kind of builds do you make: Any kind

How long have you been playing minecraft?: Years

How often will you be online: As often as my time, and jobs allows.

Why do you want to join this server in particular? Besides the amount of plugins, this server seems like it would be fun to play on, with the events, rank system, jobs, etc.

In Game Name: Jordyn683

Do you have skype: Sorry, no skype.

Country/Timezone: Australia, but i never look up my timezone.

What do you like most about Tekkit: Being able to make factories with friends.

Have you been in any other servers? If so, why did you leave: I have played of lots of other tekkit servers, i have not left them but just want a break off of them.

What are you good at: I feel that i am usefull with industrialcraft, redpower, building and buildcraft.

What kind of builds do you make: In vannila, massive mansions and in Tekkit, giant factories (when i can)

How long have you been playing minecraft?: Nearly 3 years

How often will you be online: 3 hours, normally more every day

Why do you want to join this server in particular? As i said before, I want to meet new people and take a break off of other tekkit servers.

In Game Name:mrspyro1

Do you have skype:tekkitmadness! i have no mike

Country/Timezone:usa

What do you like most about Tekkit:the mod work put into it and the possablitys

Have you been in any other servers? If so, why did you leave:i have a sever but im looking for inspration

What are you good at:bulding overly complated thangs and makeing factorys

What kind of builds do you make:factorys,bunkers,SMALL houses that just look nice

How long have you been playing minecraft?:about a year and a half

How often will you be online:Every day at frist. Maybe 4 or 5 hours every outher day after a while

Why do you want to join this server in particular? it looks like a good inspration and like it has a nice staff... pluse maybe your saff can help me on bulding on my sever

Application

In Game Name: Jackelopemed

Do you have skype: No

Country/Timezone: US-East

What do you like most about Tekkit: Flexibility of the modpack

Have you been in any other servers? If so, why did you leave: Yes. Tendency of servers to die after major updates.

What are you good at: Many things

What kind of builds do you make: Whatever strikes me when I'm bored

How long have you been playing minecraft?: ~2 years

How often will you be online: Varies, dependent upon work schedule and family responsibilities

Why do you want to join this server in particular? Seems like a well-focused server, and there has obviously been a lot of work put into the gameplay experience.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons