[3.1.2]Black-Diamond-City[24/7][8GB][Greylist][Economy][Ranks][WorldGuard][+50 Plugins][+ More]

Crazypitbull187

in game name: bearclaw2606

do you have skype: yes my name is bearclaw2606

country/timezone:uk

what do you like most about tekkit:ic2 and redpower

have you been in any other servers? if so, why did you leave: i have been on a few have left because the community on the server wasnt very good

what are you good at: ic2 and redpower

what kind of builds do you make: science labs,bases,ships,castles

how long have you been playing minecraft?: since 1.1

how often will you be on the server: as much as possible

why do you want to join this server in particular?: i want to find a server with a nice community that doesnt get griefed all the time

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Game Name: BrandonTheBlack

Do you have skype: Oui

Country/Timezone: GMT -5, USA

What do you like most about Tekkit: The experience of figuring out how to do something new.

Have you been in any other servers? If so, why did you leave: I've been playing an unmodified Tekkit server for a few months. It is hosted by one of the players on a machine in his basement and has been down more often than not the last 2 weeks.

What are you good at: I know just enough to get halfway through a project and either accidentally destroy it in a fantastic fashion or get stuck, not knowing how to continue toward my goal. I'm still learning, is my point.

What kind of builds do you make:I spent most of my time building factories to create complicated items like solar panels, abusing the hell out of EE to do so.

How long have you been playing minecraft?: I have been playing vanilla on and off since Alpha. I started playing Tekkit about 4 months ago.

How often will you be online: I'll probably be on at least every other day.

Why do you want to join this server in particular? I'm interested in the economy idea. I abused EE to the point where I may as well have been playing in creative mode and got bored with it. I also want to play in a mature environment.

In Game Name:wjc2000

Do you have skype:no

Country/Timezone:USA

What do you like most about Tekkit:everything

Have you been in any other servers? If so, why did you leave:?

What are you good at:cooking and piping

What kind of builds do you make:anything

How long have you been playing minecraft?:2-3 years

How often will you be online:often

Why do you want to join this server in particular?:to make a company

In Game Name: Berthick12

Do you have skype: No

Country/Timezone: USA/ GMT: +6

What do you like most about Tekkit: The Machines you can make

Have you been in any other servers? If so, why did you leave: Not really

What are you good at: Combining BC an IC

What kind of builds do you make: Factories and Office buildings

How long have you been playing minecraft?: 3-4 years

How often will you be online: Atleast once or twice a day

Why do you want to join this server in particular? To have fun, and play multiplayer with a good community

In Game Name: xxxnizzaxxx

Do you have skype: no

Country/Timezone: GMT UK

What do you like most about Tekkit: Making contraptions

Have you been in any other servers? If so, why did you leave:? yes. Either the community dwindled, the lag/downtime on the server got too much, or the Admins changed things too often or without enough warning

What are you good at: using Redpower and IC2 with a side of EE and BC

What kind of builds do you make: Usually power generation like a nuclear reactor, Geothermal Generator or Water mill/dam. I Iike making big powe :)

How long have you been playing minecraft?: Gonna be about 1.5 years. I migrated to Tekkit pretty quickly though and have been playing that for over a year now

How often will you be online: at least 3 times a week for 4 or 5 hours at a time

Why do you want to join this server in particular?: I'm looking for a server that will perform, last longer than 3 months before changing and where my builds will be safe from griefers

In Game Name:danlan21

Do you have skype:Yes

Country/Timezone:eastern

What do you like most about Tekkit:EE and IC2

Have you been in any other servers? If so, why did you leave:Yes, its cuz they restarted the map and me and my friend had built a giant shop so we lost everything

What are you good at:EE, IC2, Buildcraft. Rest im decent at.

What kind of builds do you make:I mostly make machine builds

How long have you been playing minecraft?: Since Beta 1.5_0.1

How often will you be online:When I have time ( I have school so...)

Why do you want to join this server in particular?The ranking system looks awesome! Never before seen it!

Hey Danlan21 check your messages, Also we are going to be having some new ranks, since our last rank change didnt do so great.

We are also going to be doing Greylist on weekdays then open to the public on weekends.

These changes will be happening tomorrow but i will update the thread with all new info

Also the Weapons plugin is for 1.4.6 so it might not work with this server since tekkit is 1.2.5

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons