[3.1.2] 5th Paradigm [PvE][20 slots][White-list][Tekkit Restrict][PermissionsEX][Some EE removed]

Earthrider

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey i would love to join your server.

my username is 9ninjamaster9

i would love to join a small community server where i can get to know all the usual players and help out others as much as i can. i will also try to get my friend to play with me and he will be able to be in the same area as me(biome thing)

i would like to have my building area in a swamp biome.

and whatever the terrain is i can work with(anything open)

access to water would be nice.(swamp lol automatic lake)

if you need anyone to help with already existing projects all i need is instructions(im not that great at tekkit)

i really hope to get whitelisted and i will have my friend try to get on with me(my friends ign is silentsoldier87) hope for you to reply and hope even more to get on and start playing!

• User Name: Viktor_Zukov
  • Joining reason: My friend LockNesTom and I are looking for a quiet community to slip in and play while respecting others and keeping mostly to our dwellings without leaving much if any bio imprint on the server.
  • Biome preferred: Grassland with sparse trees
  • Terrain preferred: Mixed
  • Access to water: Decent sized lake (preferably 10x10 or 15x15)

• User Name: Viktor_Zukov
  • Joining reason: My friend LockNesTom and I are looking for a quiet community to slip in and play while respecting others and keeping mostly to our dwellings without leaving much if any bio imprint on the server.
  • Biome preferred: Grassland with sparse trees
  • Terrain preferred: Mixed
  • Access to water: Decent sized lake (preferably 10x10 or 15x15)

I got your message,we've had a small amount of player turnover lately so we should have a spot open for you. Give me until the end of the day and I'll get you a PM with location info and confirmation of your addition.

Thanks, I would do it now but I don't have access to my server at my current location.

• Your exact user-name as it appears in game: Drawe
  • A short description of why you wish to join: I've been playing together with Peffer on his server. And now that he has joined you, i want to do the following :) im not quite as skilled in tikket, but im rather creative in building stuff.
  • Your biome preference (forest, grassland, desert, tundra, jungle): I talked to peffer, and he suggested that we could "live" in the same area. (Dessert)
  • Your terrian preference (mountain, flat, mixed): Does not really matter that much.
  • Access to water (coastline, river, lake, none): Is nice, but not really needed.

• Your exact user-name as it appears in game: christomax3
  • A short description of why you wish to join Because: i've been looking for a new server to share my experience with. I have over a years experience with tekkit, and I feel my project would look great for the server. I also am willing to help with any server projects that need it.
  • Your biome preference (forest, grassland, desert, tundra, jungle): I will take desert.
  • Your terrian preference (mountain, flat, mixed) Flat, but I will take mixed if needed.
  • Access to water (coastline, river, lake, none) Would like a coastline, but once again not required.

Wait do we send you a pm if we wish to get on? Or wait till you send us a pm because of our post?

Not at first no, most of the PM's I get were for new joins adding in friends of theirs; I didn't send everyone an invite because a lot of people put things like (want to join a community) so I figured they'd jump on for about one day and then leave, so it was pointless to add them.

Since your still watching the thread and are obviously interested I'll go ahead and send you a join post today.

Sorry for any inconvenience,

• Your IGN: Masterpandabear
  • I wish to join this server because i like to build mostly on my own but i want some friendly company and interaction, i belive this server will suit those needs and that i can suit the server needs :)
  • Your biome preference: I like deserts and forests, both around is a major plus.
  • Your terrian preference: Mostly mountain one, but i wont complain about a mixed one.
  • Access to wate: as long as there is a sizable body of water around ill should be good.

• Your exact user-name as it appears in game odog277
  • A short description of why you wish to join me and my friend (TriWinner) have been looking for a new tekkit server for long time now
  • Your biome preference (forest, grassland, desert, tundra, jungle) Forest then Taiga(snowy pine forest) or mountian all three would be awesome
  • Your terrian preference (mountain, flat, mixed) mixed or mountianious for both
  • Access to water (coastline, river, lake, none) any kind of nearby water would be nice
  • Also this go's for my friend too we work well together (btw his IGN is TriWinner)

• Your exact user-name as it appears in game: wellsoonred
  • A short description of why you wish to join: i would like to find a server that is mostly lag free and has a friendly atsomsphere
  • Your biome preference (forest, grassland, desert, tundra, jungle) i will take a swamp or desert biome dosnt matter
  • Your terrian preference (mountain, flat, mixed) mixed
  • Access to water (coastline, river, lake, none and i i can get a little lake in the desert

• Your exact user-name as it appears in game: Foomister
  • A short description of why you wish to join: I'm looking to join and build up a server with friendly people.
  • Your biome preference (forest, grassland, desert, tundra, jungle): Grassland.
  • Your terrian preference (mountain, flat, mixed) Mountain
  • Access to water (coastline, river, lake, none) I'd like to have a smaller lake nearby.

Username: B1uedog

Why I'd like to join: I like doing my own thing, in general, but I try not to play single-player, primarily because it seems a waste to spend too much time building in single-player, which I almost invariably do. If I build something at all, I overthink it and spend hours or days making it. The impression I got from the server description is that you're more or less supposed to just do your own thing. I also like small servers- If more than 25ish people play at the same time, I've found that chat tends to get irritatingly rapid.

My biome preference: I usually build in forests- I just don't much like snow, vines, or deserts, which somewhat limits my options. If I can't find a forest that doesn't border snow biomes/jungles/deserts/swamps, I just settle for anything I can find that doesn't.

My terrain preference: I'm too picky about biomes to be picky about terrain- As well as that, I like both of them about the same, so...

Access to water: Coastline.

Your exact user-name as it appears in game: jjthesuper

A short description of why you wish to join: I am looking for a small server with active nice people to play with.

Your biome preference: Desert,Swamp,forest

Your terrian preference: Mixed

Access to water: Lake

• Your exact user-name as it appears in game: MaggotKing
  • A short description of why you wish to join: My old server just went down, looking for a new one thats small and relatively new.
  • Your biome preference (forest, grassland, desert, tundra, jungle): Grassland or forest
  • Your terrian preference (mountain, flat, mixed): flat
  • Access to water (coastline, river, lake, none): Coastline

• Your exact user-name as it appears in game: GH0S1R1D3R
  • A short description of why you wish to join: Friends with Viktor_Zukov and locknestom and I am looking ot have a good time
  • Your biome preference (forest, grassland, desert, tundra, jungle): Forest
  • Your terrian preference (mountain, flat, mixed): mixed
  • Access to water (coastline, river, lake, none): river

• Your exact user-name as it appears in game: Im_Tommehh
  • A short description of why you wish to join: I am kinda new to tekkit and am looking for more experienced players to help me maybe and am just looking for a server with a good community.
  • Your biome preference (forest, grassland, desert, tundra, jungle)Forest
  • Your terrian preference (mountain, flat, mixed) Mixed
  • Access to water (coastline, river, lake, none) River

Alright I've got Bluedog, Triwinner, and jjthesuper added to the whitelist.

I still need to speak to viktor and nes before I can add ghostrider.

Prospects: Foomister, and tommy. In your join posts I see things like "community" and "other people"; I need to warn you first-off that our server gets to be fairly inactive for long bursts of time, the mobs are very numerous and harsh, and large sections of the map are undeveloped. players who ask for community and friendly players ALMOST ALWAYS QUIT MY SERVER WITHIN 2 DAYS.

Maggot king, our server isn't relatively new its been online ten months; I wanted to make sure you knew that before I let you on. Pm me if that doesn't bother you and you still want in.

If any of you are still interested send me a PM and I will clear you through in 2 days; otherwise I can only assume that letting you on would be a bad fit for you.

Thanks, feel free to PM me if your still determined.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons