[3.1.2] 5th Paradigm [PvE][20 slots][White-list][Tekkit Restrict][PermissionsEX][Some EE removed]

Earthrider

• Your exact user-name as it appears in game: pixelknight98
  • A short description of why you wish to join: My friend and I (P_LETHAL) looking for a nice, small tekkit server with all mods included and a good community.
  • Your biome preference (forest, grassland, desert, tundra, jungle): grassland or desert prefered, anything will do
  • Your terrian preference (mountain, flat, mixed): something relatively flat for ease-of-building
  • Access to water (coastline, river, lake, none): would like a river, but again don't really care

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Your exact user-name as it appears in game: P_LETHAL
  • A short description of why you wish to join: I wish to join and have fun with my friends like pixelknight98 without getting griefed every time we log out and a good community
  • Your biome preference: grassland or forest prefered
  • Your terrian preference: flat for the easiness of building
  • Access to water: would appreciate a river but if not its not to big of a deal

Name: Zupermuz

why i wish to join: I have been looking for a server where there is no huge game changing plugins and i just happened to stumble across this one :)

And i hate griefers! so whitelist is nice

Biome preference: Forest is my preferred but jungle would also be good :)

Terrain preference: my terrain preference would be mountains next to flatland because i like mountains but enjoy building

Access to water: i would like not having any kind of sea near me but there could be some close so i could get some for builds and stuff :)

• Your exact user-name as it appears in game: Flipside
  • A short description of why you wish to join: I have a love for the tekkit mod, mostly with energy. I like building everything from redstone engines to nuclear power and providing energy to what ever needs it.
  • Your biome preference (forest, grassland, desert, tundra, jungle): Forests are fun to build in, jungle would be awesome I think.
  • Your terrian preference (mountain, flat, mixed): Mixed
  • Access to water (coastline, river, lake, none): you have to have water, lake and a river would be the best.

• Your exact user-name as it appears in game: taintedcake003 (maybe it has a capital T but i registered with a lowercase)
  • A short description of why you wish to join: I love playing tekkit, i have played it for over a year and all the other servers i play on have gotten boring because i either have everything or all my friends have moved on to other servers
  • Your biome preference (forest, grassland, desert, tundra, jungle): anything, my least favorite is probably jungle though, i usually prefer to build near large amounts of oil in tekkit.
  • Your terrian preference (mountain, flat, mixed): does not matter to me.
  • Access to water (coastline, river, lake, none): anything really, if it has a nice scenic look and there is oil atleast somewhat close i will build there, i tend to use the water for cooling my engines and that kind of stuff though. but i tend to build near water. mostly lakes and coastlines.

Alright, just saw that my threat has been cleared by the tekkit moderators. Give me about 6-12 hours and I'll sort through all the likely spots for people and PM then once their cleared onto the white-list.

Also, I'm going to accept these five; but lets get a temporary hold on further recruiting until we've got this first wave of ppl sorted.

Thanks, hope to see everyone on soon; thanks in advance for your patience.

which 5 please reply

which 5 please reply

The first five, in chronological order.

By Tuesday I'll send out PM's to the next 8 or so; ppl that are still looking/interested will reply back and then I'll get them sorted.

If no one replies then I move onto the next 8, and so on.

Basically I need a day or two to sort the incoming recruits, make sure their going to stay and show up in the first place; most ppl quit in their first 2-3 days. Once I know who is staying and who is not then I'll know how many more people I need to recruit.

I realize this can be a bit frustrating, but if I let everyone in at once it would be chaos; if one of them were a griever, then I'd have to ban the whole lot and ruin the whole process.

The first five, in chronological order.

By Tuesday I'll send out PM's to the next 8 or so; ppl that are still looking/interested will reply back and then I'll get them sorted.

If no one replies then I move onto the next 8, and so on.

Basically I need a day or two to sort the incoming recruits, make sure their going to stay and show up in the first place; most ppl quit in their first 2-3 days. Once I know who is staying and who is not then I'll know how many more people I need to recruit.

I realize this can be a bit frustrating, but if I let everyone in at once it would be chaos; if one of them were a griever, then I'd have to ban the whole lot and ruin the whole process.

I play casual from thuesday to sunday i cant on the week most of the time... am i still in?

• Your exact user-name as it appears in game: PuppyShots
  • A short description of why you wish to join: I want to join couse all the other servers are huge with 200 hundred slots and alot of greifers. And bad players.
  • Your biome preference: I don't care. But maybe grassland near forest.
  • Your terrian preference: Mixed.
  • Access to water: River couse it's looking nice :D

• Username in game: Kitren_Arys
  • Why you want to join: I want to learn all about tekkit and instead of getting crowded in I'd like to be able to have a little room to work it out
  • Biome preference: Not Snow
  • Terrian preference: Extreme hills, I want to build an airship port
  • Access to water: A River would be nice but definitely not necessary

Just wanted to let everyone know that I've sent out the second wave of recruiting PM's. I'll be watching the server from time-to-time and asking my mods who they see online.

If you received a PM and are not able to jump on in the short term please send me a PM and I'll save your spot (a few ppl have already done this). However, if no one sees you and I receive no communications then I can only assume your no longer looking for a server and take your name off the list.

Finally, remember that our server has been online since February without restarting, this means that grassland/forest is probably going to be taken in a lot of the close, easy to reach spots. If your willing to take a less popular biome then more power to you, just be aware that if your hell bent on grassland/forest I might have to send you out in the middle of nowhere.

Thanks for your patience, for anyone still holding on I'll keep recruiting bit by bit; just wait for your PM and you wont be turned away.

• IGN: Ronagen
  • A short description of why you wish to join: I have been wanting to play on a tekkit server since I first started playing on tekkit but I wanted to learn how to do most of the stuff in it first.
  • Your biome preference: Jungle
  • Your terrian preference: Mountain/Mixed
  • Access to water: Rivers

IGN: jerrk

Desc.: Same as above really, i haven't played a tekkit server, and would like to play on a smaller server, more than a server with 100 people on it.

Preferred biome: Generally Grasslands, mountains, or forests

Terrain preference: Generally flat, or on a large sharp mountain ridge.

Water?: I like to build ships & lighthouses, so near a coastline would suit me perfectly.

• Your exact user-name as it appears in game| dylan_frenette
  • A short description of why you wish to join | was referred here by someone else. hope to make this an enjoyable time.
  • Your biome preference (forest, grassland, desert, tundra, jungle) | a mix of all is possible. ( i tend to find the best places )
  • Your terrian preference (mountain, flat, mixed) | mixed
  • Access to water (coastline, river, lake, none) | coastline/lake dont mind a river though

• Your exact user-name as it appears in game: Goopsloop
  • A short description of why you wish to join: so i can play with friends in tekkit without having to worry about greif
  • Your biome preference (forest, grassland, desert, tundra, jungle): A grassland or maybe a desert
  • Your terrian preference (mountain, flat, mixed): flat so i dont have to clear ground for my creations.
  • Access to water (coastline, river, lake, none): a coastline. I just like the large bodies of water :P

Your exact user-name as it appears in game: higadadish

A short description of why you wish to join: I have been on a couple of whitelisted server and well they haven't really done it for so I'm hoping that I get into your server and I'm hoping that is as good as it looks.

Your biome preference (forest, grassland, desert, tundra, jungle): I do prefer forest and jungle but I with be fine with anywhere.

Your terrian preference (mountain, flat, mixed) flats always handy but I don't really mind.

Access to water (coastline, river, lake, none) well being near a ocean biome is good because u can build a boat and well find a decent island and make it ur home.

• Your exact user-name as it appears in game: Peffer
  • A short description of why you wish to join: I wish to join because i enjoy playing tekkit alot, and playing alone is not as fun as playing with other people ;)
    I like building machines using the different mods. Im not the big creative house building type. I run my own private tekkit server, and have played for a while, hence, i know tekkit rather well.
  • Your biome preference (forest, grassland, desert, tundra, jungle): I think i go with Desert or grassland
  • Your terrian preference (mountain, flat, mixed): Mostly Faltlands, but a mixed type would be cool to :)
  • Access to water (coastline, river, lake, none): I dont need direct access to water. As long as i can make some sort of inf water pool :)

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons