[3.1.2] 5th Paradigm [PvE][20 slots][White-list][Tekkit Restrict][PermissionsEX][Some EE removed]

Earthrider

• Your exact user-name as it appears in game: Donslayer
  • A short description of why you wish to join: I'd like a place where I can enjoy building machines, that is what I mostly do on tekkit, and some of the machine tends to look really cool. I use both IC2 and RS"
  • Your biome preference (forest, grassland, desert, tundra, jungle): It doesn't really matter, as I rarely build on the surface, but If I had to choose, it would be grassland.
  • Your terrian preference (mountain, flat, mixed) : Again, I rarely build on the surface, so if I had to choose, it would be flat.
  • Access to water (coastline, river, lake, none) : Coastline, of course.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Your exact user-name as it appears in game: Jacob_King13
  • A short description of why you wish to join: I have been on many whitelisted servers but just haven't found the right one yet so i hope this is the server.
  • Your biome preference (forest, grassland, desert, tundra, jungle): I will live with friend on server but grassland
  • Your terrian preference (mountain, flat, mixed): flat because u can do more
  • Access to water (coastline, river, lake, none) coastline

Name : quiet_whistler

Reason : The vanilla server I've been playing on for over a year is shutting down at the end of the month. I decided to explore some of the other aspects of minecraft and have been having fun with tekkit/technic ssp for the last month, there's so much more to explore. I enjoy a small community where I can chat occasionally but can also get into the zone and build without having to deal with chat spam. Your server seems like a good fit.

Biome Preference : Any, biome use is only limited by imagination.

Terrain Preferance : Any, same as above.

Access to water : Would be nice, but not needed.

Alright, I'll review these posts in the next few days. Right now I got a lot going on with end of term course work and returning from holiday visitation.

Once our server has transitioned to the newest version of tekkit I'll PM you guys and see if you still want a spot.

Thanks,

• Your exact user-name as it appears in game: toruk
  • A short description of why you wish to join: I'm mainly looking for a server because I like to build large machines and buildings, but my computer can't always keep up. Plus, I like to explore servers to see what other people build, and even with a server with next to no community like you say this one is, there will still be stuff to see.
  • Your biome preference (forest, grassland, desert, tundra, jungle): My favorite biome is desert. I know I'm supposed to pm Earthrider about that, but I'm new to the forums and can't figure out how, sorry.
  • Your terrian preference (mountain, flat, mixed): Mixed or flat would be best, although I'd be fine with anything.
  • Access to water (coastline, river, lake, none): I don't really care, although I'd prefer not having to go on long treks to find a couple of source blocks.

Hey everyone, bad news. We updated to the new version of tekkit and the map was incompatible. So were going to have to spawn a new map and then import the buildings of old players first, before we can add new players we need to fix everything first.

Give us about a week, and then we will start bringing new people on. Thanks, and sorry for the inconvenience.

• Your exact user-name as it appears in game: brock4691
  • A short description of why you wish to join: I am a dedicated Tekkit player, who is looking for a good server with minimal banned EE items, and a space to build big projects.
  • Your biome preference (forest, grassland, desert, tundra, jungle): Grassland that is near a Forest.
  • Your terrian preference (mountain, flat, mixed): Mixed.
  • Access to water (coastline, river, lake, none) : Coastline.

• Your exact user-name as it appears in game: Mrsmley__
  • A short description of why you wish to join: i have had a real greafing problem when i play, its stupid how im allways a victum, i wish to join your server so i can play and build and craft without the fears of geting greafed every time i build a house.
  • Your biome preference (forest, grassland, desert, tundra, jungle): i perfer ether desert of grasland.
  • Your terrian preference (mountain, flat, mixed): mixed
  • Access to water (coastline, river, lake, none):coastline so i can quarry the ocean so there is no giant holes in the earth

• Your exact user-name as it appears in game: bubbabattel128
  • A short description of why you wish to join: i would like to join because i cant build without someone being grifed then asking me for stuff.
  • Your biome preference (forest, grassland, desert, tundra, jungle): i would like grassland.
  • Access to water (coastline, river, lake, none): river because its not big but its goes far

• Your exact user-name as it appears in game: bubbabattel128
  • A short description of why you wish to join: i would like to join because i cant build without someone being grifed then asking me for stuff.
  • Your biome preference (forest, grassland, desert, tundra, jungle): i would like grassland.
  • Access to water (coastline, river, lake, none): river because its not big but its goes far

also is it going into tekkit 3.1.3

• Your exact user-name as it appears in game: M0DXx (that's with a zero)
  • A short description of why you wish to join: I read the server philosophy and it sounds like something that's perfect for me. A server with a small community and wants people who build projects.
  • Your biome preference (forest, grassland, desert, tundra, jungle): Desert
  • Your terrian preference (mountain, flat, mixed): Flat
  • Access to water (coastline, river, lake, none): Preferably Coastline, however I do not mind other sources of water.

• 2 months later...

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons