[3.1.2] 5th Paradigm [PvE][20 slots][White-list][Tekkit Restrict][PermissionsEX][Some EE removed]

Earthrider

5th Paradigm Server IP: 50.115.45.226:25577

Mods: Tekkit 3.1.2 (Classic)

Plugins:

Grief Prevention

Tekkit restrict [EE Condensers, EE Colectors, and Dark/red matter furances disabled]

Essentials

PermissionsEX

Server Rules

1. No grieving, hacking, or game-altering pulg-ins (x-ray, etc)

2. Keep the chat mature, PG-13, and drama-free.

3. Secure your items, guard yourself against loss/theft, and ask OP assistance only when needed.

4. Biomes/Terrain that are not owned by you are to be left alone, underground resource gathering alone excepted.

5. Any order given by an OP is law until admin review.

***OP's may temp ban for breaking 3,4,5. Permanent bans authorized 1,2.

Server Philosophy

6th Paradigm offers two play styles, an ordered and well planned collaborative city within the center consisting of player designed projects with an active residence and player trade.

Outside this, players are free to make their own rules and build their own projects, so long as they can handle the risk.

In this way, our server suits many play styles, and offers something for nearly everyone.

***Please be aware that this is a survival server, meaning that the mobs are numerous and aggressive. Please be prepared for mob related deaths/loss upon joining.

PvP and looting are allowed outside the capitol, buildings that are not estates may be torn down by the admin if they are on another player's area or become inactive structures.

These rules shall apply in every place save for estates, there is no limit to the size and scope of an estate so long as they qualify.

Estates can only be established be players if they meet the following guidelines:

1) Building must have an area of at least 256.

2) Estate must be well-lit with clear boundaries (walls/dome/river/cliff/etc)

3) Estate must be powered, with storage, lodging (bed), and a clear work area.

4) Building must consist of at least 3 materials, must be uniquely designed, and have more than one room.

5) A code of conduct is clearly written somewhere with the boundaries

***Once established, estates becomes areas of player controlled land where the owner is free to make up their own rules and conduct so long as they do not conflict with the 5 primary rules.

Community:

We have about 3-5 active members currently, mainly our population consists of building focused members. Many successful joins are the those who are organized, independent, and capable of seeing a long-term project through.

Basically if your a player seeking a server where you can build vast or complex projects without interference or crowding then this is probably a good server for you.

Socialization however is not our strong suit; Therefore, those seeking an active chat or large communities should look elsewhere.

How to join:

1) Your exact user-name as it appears in game.

2) A few short sentences describing why you want to join the server, what you hope to do, and your prior experience with MC and/or Tekkit.

3) If you plan to be in an urban area (the capitol), or more rural (wilderness); and what do you intend to build in the long term.

Thanks, below are some screenshots of the capitol if you are interested; otherwise we hope to see you on 6th Paradigm.

Residential District:

2013-010.jpg

Capitol Square:

2013-018.jpg

2013-019.jpg

Financial District:

2013-020.jpg

Resource District:

2013-021.jpg

Industrial District:

2013-022.jpg

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your exact user-name as it appears in game: Frequenter

A short description of why you wish to join: Looking to find a solid, vanilla tekkit server that is not too big and has a nice community 'feel'. Applying with Darkling, as above.

Your biome preference (forest, grassland, desert, tundra, jungle): Grassland, followed by Forest.

Your terrian preference (mountain, flat, mixed): Flat.

Access to water (coastline, river, lake, none): Doesn't bother me.

• Your exact user-name as it appears in game : Eskiss1977
  • A short description of why you wish to join : Looking for a tidy little place to build in my own corner of the world, with a nice a mature crowd to chat a bit with :o) - personally I like to automate, and build neat and use the space.
  • Your biome preference (forest, grassland, desert, tundra, jungle) - Grassland on the etch to forest.
  • Your terrian preference (mountain, flat, mixed) - Flat towards mixed
  • Access to water (coastline, river, lake, none) - Water is always nice, but not needed

• Your exact user-name as it appears in game : SSEriksson62
  • A short description of why you wish to join : Im looking for a server where i can make friends and invest my time into building magnificent houses,quarries,factories and of course the most important have fun.
  • Your biome preference (forest, grassland, desert, tundra, jungle) - Forest, grassland
  • Your terrian preference (mountain, flat, mixed) - Mountain
  • Access to water (coastline, river, lake, none) - river

• Your exact user-name as it appears in game: Pinjaandrew
  • A short description of why you wish to join: looking to build big magnificent factories and mini games on the server. ( i also plan on using world anchors and teleport tethers Sparingly to reduce the lag i might make )
  • Your biome preference (forest, grassland, desert, tundra, jungle) I am one of the few players that doesn't care where you stick me, I am able to manipulate my environment to suite my needs. My favorite biome however is ocean.
  • Your terrian preference (mountain, flat, mixed) Once again any amount of space you allow me to live in is greatly appreciated. I am very adaptable and enjoy working on large projects or even harvesting mats for people. but i like building in the ocean. because it has the least environmental devastation for strip mining with quarries.
  • Access to water (coastline, river, lake, none) right smack dab in the middle of the ocean. too much water if anything. a tiny island is nice.

• Your exact user-name as it appears in game: samidget10
  • A short description of why you wish to join: I'm looking for a cool server to join where people enjoy building awesome structures as much as I do.
  • Your biome preference (forest, grassland, desert, tundra, jungle) I prefer the jungle or forest
  • Your terrian preference (mountain, flat, mixed) Mountain preferably
  • Access to water (coastline, river, lake, none) Coastline, or lake would be nice

username- ses1510

why i wish to join- Ive been playing tekkit for a pretty long time and i want to join a new server with not to many people to have fun and help out others while buliding my own little place in the world.

my biome pref-forest

your terrian pref- flat/mixed

access to water- river

email- [email protected] thanx!

Alright, just saw that my threat has been cleared by the tekkit moderators. Give me about 6-12 hours and I'll sort through all the likely spots for people and PM then once their cleared onto the white-list.

Also, I'm going to accept these five; but lets get a temporary hold on further recruiting until we've got this first wave of ppl sorted.

Thanks, hope to see everyone on soon; thanks in advance for your patience.

I realize you're not white-listing anymore players at the moment, but I'm dropping this application just in case a spot opens up.

Username: Pennysnatcher

Reason for joining: I'm new to Tekkit, but I've been playing normal Minecraft for a year or more. Last week when my adventure began, I joined a local server and took my time building a base. I was learning Tekkit slowly but surely; unfortunately my home was grieved while I was away. (Social life, pah!) Ultimately I decided to move to another server last night called Tekkitia. I spent the evening building a new house only to find out the server went private today.

That's not enough to keep Penny down! I love building. It sounds like your server would be a nice fit, because I'm a bit older than most Mine-craftians and I love to develop plots of land.

Biome preference: Outskirts of a jungle/ jungle

Terrian preference: Flat

Access to water: Coastline

IGN: Runfrior

Why I want to Join: I prefer a small server where I can just build and not have to worry about too much else. I have no desire to mess with other people and prefer accomplishing everything from the ground up. Also it has all the mods, which I like using all of them to their full potential.

Biome Preference: Taiga

Terrain Preference: Mountains

Access to Water: Coastline is preferred but at the very least a river

I hope posting despite apps being put on hold is all right. I just really would like to find a new server to play on :) I hope to hear from you all soon!

• Your exact user-name as it appears in game DEADxSHOT
  • A short description of why you wish to join I would love to be on this server and i would be on 24/7
  • Your biome preference (forest, grassland, desert, tundra, jungle)Forest/grassland
  • Your terrian preference (mountain, flat, mixed)Mixed
  • Access to water (coastline, river, lake, none)lake

I understand that recruiting isn't going on at the moment, but since no one's objected to to the other two applications queued up, I'm going to add this one, regardless.

Username; Mendatt

Why I'd like to join; I like doing my own thing, in general, but I try not to play single-player, primarily because it seems a waste to spend too much time building in single-player, which I almost invariably do. If I build something at all, I overthink it and spend hours or days making it. The impression I got from the server description is that you're more or less supposed to just do your own thing. I also like small servers- If more than 25ish people play at the same time, I've found that chat tends to get irritatingly rapid.

My biome preference; I usually build in forests- I just don't much like snow, vines, or deserts, which somewhat limits my options. If I can't find a forest that doesn't border snow biomes/jungles/deserts/swamps, I just settle for anything I can find that doesn't.

My terrain preference; I'm too picky about biomes to be picky about terrain- As well as that, I like both of them about the same, so...

Access to water; Coastline.

• User Name: peapan
  • Why Join: I am looking for a whitelisted tekkit server to playon with friendly people.
  • Your biome preference: desert and extreme hills
  • Your terrian preference: Mountain or flat never in the middle =D
  • Access to water: ocean, river, and smll lakes

• Your exact user-name as it appears in game: Fint
  • A short description of why you wish to join: My previous server is no longer online and this server seems to fit the atmosphere that I'm used to
  • Your biome preference: Jungle
  • Your terrian preference: Mixed
  • Access to water: Coastline with river if possible

• Your exact user-name as it appears in game: GewoonBijAH.
  • A short description of why you wish to join: I want to start a base with all the mods included.
  • Your biome preference (forest, grassland, desert, tundra, jungle): Forest, grassland or desert.
  • Your terrian preference (mountain, flat, mixed): flat.
  • Access to water (coastline, river, lake, none): coastline or none.

• Your exact user-name as it appears in game: stubbkrossen
  • A short description of why you wish to join: Well, the old server I was on got downed due to various reasons, which was too bad. And now I am looking for somewhere else, with good people with bright ideas. I love to build complex and advanced structures or systems.
  • Your biome preference (forest, grassland, desert, tundra, jungle): Jungle/Tundra(I am mostly based underground, but prefer a small camp on top)
  • Your terrian preference (mountain, flat, mixed): Mountainous, the more mountains the nicer caverns you can build!
  • Access to water (coastline, river, lake, none): Well, at least a river would be fine, so that I can build up a realistic water system into my... place

• Your exact user-name as it appears in game:
  • A short description of why you wish to join: I search new friends and a new sort of.. Minecraft life. I have been banned for raging or nothing. I am not anymore like that. (This is'nt to sound poor) I didnt play Tekkit because it crashed for me very much times. I hope i can begin a new start on your server. Thanks for your time.
  • Your biome preference: Plains
  • Your terrian preference: Flat
  • Access to water: Coastline

Username: TheSniperBase

Why i want to join: I used to play a decent tekkit server, which unfortunately shut down, so i need a new place to hang out and build. I also prefer a server that disallows griefing, which makes this a good choice.

Biome Preference: Not really bothered.

Terrain Preference: Same as above, not really bothered.

Access to water: I'd like access to a river or a lake, if not, then i don't really mind.

I will PM you when your cleared to join, I've already got 5 people queued up to join so I need to see how many of them stay on. (most people if they are not going to stay will leave in the first 48 hours).

Give me until Tuesday and I'll open up recruiting again.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons