Launcher Does Not OPEN

JSCbeast1

Question

Launcher Version: 1.3.2

Operating System: Windows

Java Version: lastest

Antivirus Program: mcafee

Description of Problem:

When i Click on the laucher that i have downloaded for windows.. the message " The Application failed to intialize properly (0xc0000135)." ive tried deleting it then installing it again and i cant figure out what the problem is.

Error Messages:

The Application failed to intialize properly (0xc0000135).

Error Log:

OK. Grindle2000 ive installed the .NET FrameWork but now im getting a new Error Msg. It says "Unable to Find a version of the runtime to run this application". although im 100% sure i have JRE Java downloaded and installed.

Which .NET Framework? You'll want 3.5, I believe. I don't think 4 does it.

*Disclaimer: I just jumped in this conversation for the heck of it.

Which .NET Framework? You'll want 3.5, I believe. I don't think 4 does it.

*Disclaimer: I just jumped in this conversation for the heck of it.

Sidenote: What ever happened to you Torezu? I remember seeing you in almost every bug thread for a few months. Now its just been me and bride :(

Sidenote: What ever happened to you Torezu? I remember seeing you in almost every bug thread for a few months. Now its just been me and bride :(

Work got substantially busier. Plus the endless wave of threads from people that clearly hadn't tried to help themselves even the slightest little bit made me want to ban them all, which I know would be a bit of an overreaction. I basically have time for 30-60 minutes of foruming a day, and that includes reading. I don't post a ton.

Work got substantially busier. Plus the endless wave of threads from people that clearly hadn't tried to help themselves even the slightest little bit made me want to ban them all, which I know would be a bit of an overreaction. I basically have time for 30-60 minutes of foruming a day, and that includes reading. I don't post a ton.

Well we still appreciate those few posts you make :)

And, if we (as I am assuming Jorcer agrees) overstep our boundaries, be sure to let us know ;)

Well we still appreciate those few posts you make :)

And, if we (as I am assuming Jorcer agrees) overstep our boundaries, be sure to let us know ;)

I still manage a couple dozen a day. Post count doesn't particularly matter on this board, and I'll be more active when I have time. I haven't seen (too much) overstepping yet, so I think you're fine.

I still manage a couple dozen a day. Post count doesn't particularly matter on this board, and I'll be more active when I have time. I haven't seen (too much) overstepping yet, so I think you're fine.

The best hint to give me would be :cop: ;)