The Technic Forums Thread Rail Discussion Thread

Prowbarrerzet

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, let us view my statement as a whole shall we? Were the words noob, nubcakes, or Sir Noobalot in my statement anywhere? No, so obviously you are trying to find something that isn't there. Short answer, no.

Noob is not an insult, The meaning of "noob" is someone who just found something/is new to something. So technically, I AM a noob.

nucakes? That's a good one, I'm going to use that from now on.

But this is "Off Topic", so you're encouraged to go off topic. For example, I find that the appropriate mixture of antimatter to matter in a warp drive never exceeds 1:1.

Hey! Stay on topic! This is the automobile topic now!

This topic is like taking a long road trip, the passengers are the same but the scenery changes. :iiaca:

But this is "Off Topic", so you're encouraged to go off topic. For example, I find that the appropriate mixture of antimatter to matter in a warp drive never exceeds 1:1.

But how do you generate more antimatter? Ram scoops would work acceptably well for interstellar hydrogen (matter), but antimatter...now that's tricky.