Quarry doesn't work

Wienke_

hello

I've build a quarry wich works fine.

I build a second quarry excactly the same as the one I build before but this one doesn't work.

does someone know why?

(it is getting power en the lever is switched on)

*SOLVED*

the quarry was build to close to the spawn, wich is auto protected by buildcraftQH0zB.jpg41Z07.png

How far away from the power source are you? If it's a long way there's a good chance that chunk isn't loaded so the effect of having power doesn't actually mean it's getting any. Try getting a friend to stay near the power source and see if it starts.

You don't need any wooden pipes on the quarry. Yo don't "pull" power from a teleport pipe so connecting it straight to a gold pipe will work. But I don't think thats your problem. I would suggest dropping a steam engine on the quarry and seeing if it works, then you know it's something to do with the power and can work your way back. (loaded chunk, distance too far for teleport power pipes and they lose too much etc etc)

You don't need any wooden pipes on the quarry. Yo don't "pull" power from a teleport pipe so connecting it straight to a gold pipe will work. But I don't think thats your problem. I would suggest dropping a steam engine on the quarry and seeing if it works, then you know it's something to do with the power and can work your way back. (loaded chunk, distance too far for teleport power pipes and they lose too much etc etc)

I replaced the wooden pipe with a gold pipe. and attached 6 steam engines to the quarry and still no action

Is the quarry which works set up exactly the same? It could also be in a protected area, or maybe just taking its time to clear the area. How long have you been waiting for it to start?

this quarry was set up exactly like the first. i've waited about 10 min. but no blocks were removed and no frame was build.