[No whitelist] SilliTekkit [3.1.2][PvP][15 Slots][Keep Items on death][Nothing banned]

sillibird

Minecraft Name: Cladz

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: I'm bored of playing tekkit SSP so wan't to try SMP now

Do you have any bans on record? No

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? At least 3 days a week

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: deadleton

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: I've been searching for a long time for a stable, fair, friendly server I can call home

Do you have any bans on record? no

If so, Why?N/A

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? months at the least

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: DelayedD

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: Just looking for a good server to be on and i might thought this might be good. :)

Do you have any bans on record? None.

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? Everyday i guess. Unless i have something to do..

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: DeamonHal

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: To have fun, be part of a community, and to help people out if they need it.

Do you have any bans on record? No bans on my record.

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? A pretty long time I would hope, I would come onto the server now and again, for as long as it remains.

Minecraft Name:bob0711

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit:I like tekkit and havnt found a decent server yet. (Hope this one is it)

Do you have any bans on record?nope

If so, Why?i already said no!

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit?I will play on the weekends and maybe after school.

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: foofenscoops

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: i want a fun server that is friendly

Do you have any bans on record? No

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? a while if i have fun :)

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name:Rakiar

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit:Still in the learning process of Tekkit few weeks experience, would like a friendly tight knit community to continue to learn the ropes

Do you have any bans on record?No

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? Couple of hours a night more on weekends

[Whitelist Application] Minecraft Name: strikerjd1 Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: i want to find a nice tekkit server to play on when i want to play multiplayer in tekkit. Do you have any bans on record? No i do not. If so, Why? How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? When i play tekkit i could play for hours so i will be on a lot if i get accepted.

[Whitelist App.]

Minecraft Name: BirdzFlamez

Why: I want a good server that lets tekkit expand as far as it can, no bans, lots of very generous people who mean no harm, and cool and caring staff.

No Bans, im nice.

How long will i be able to play sillicraft: it depends, i have a busy schedule, so... everytime i have down-time. I try to get on everyday, if possible.

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: Visablekitten

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: because all

other servers have corrupt moderators

Do you have any bans on record?: no i have never been banned EVER

If so, Why?:

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit: about 1 hour a day and 5

hours on sat-sun.

[Whitelist Application]

IGN: FallenScorpio

Why would you like to join SillyTekkit: Because since this server is still fairly new, me being a good builder i want to help the server look cool.

ANy bans: no

How long will you be able to play on SillyTekkit: Ill play 3-4 hours a day and i stay dedicated to a server that stays 24/7

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name:thoriail

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit:I like small servers :D

Do you have any bans on record?Tons (a few, Secks Machines)

If so, Why?Becuz :trollface:

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? 10-20 hours a week (maybe?)

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name:thoriail

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit:I like small servers :D

Do you have any bans on record?Tons (a few, Secks Machines)

If so, Why?Becuz :trollface:

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? 10-20 hours a week (maybe?)

Not going to lie about bans :x