[No whitelist] SilliTekkit [3.1.2][PvP][15 Slots][Keep Items on death][Nothing banned]

sillibird

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: Alexman47

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: Improve Created Minigames using Tekkit, like spleef and other games, also to play with friends

Do you have any bans on record? I do not

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? Will be on in afternoons/nights on weekdays, sometimes all day on weekends

Optional: I am willing to try teamspeak or skype with people when we are friends.

Minecraft Name: shahzar12

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit:seems like good server

Do you have any bans on record? No

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? mostly on weekends and like a hour on weekdays

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: noahwhygodwhy

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: I'm looking for a server where I can build and help build epic things, and help others learn tekkit.

Do you have any bans on record? Nope

http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/d16983d592b05656194de094b4511d17e66ab0b3

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? Until my computer breaks, which isn't likely, and I would get on almost every day.

Just as some extras: I'm quite experienced with tekkit, I've mastered most of the mods besides some of the more complicated red power stuff. From completely automated factories to email systems on the computercraft computers, and so much more. I would love to teach and help people who are having trouble with any part of tekkit, while at the same time, adding to the server by building epic structures. Hope i can get whitelisted.

Thanks, Noah

New

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: MikeJWho

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: Looking for a server that has some people playing. Been playing Tekkit solo for quite a while now and would love to play with others :)

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? I play everyday multiple hours

Thanks for the consideration.

[WHITELIST APPLICATION]

Minecraft name: vanilladeer

Why would you like to join the community here at Sillitekkit: Looking for another server because of the crappy server i used to stay on. not allowing infinite geothermal systems which had a frigging small amount of EMC buildup. (It wasn't designed that way).

Any bans on record?: 2. One is a tempban that lasts 14 f**king days so i went looking for a new one.

If so, why?: No.1, back in classic when i was disassembling a pyramid of my own a little girl who is a moderator saw me and banned me. Trust me, i am NOT this kind of a frigging person. No.2, I was tempbanned because me and my friend DelayedD(Yep, we know each other IRL.)made a simple geothermal setup which made us infinite power. not OP since it was only outputting 20 EU/t, and it was just fairly simple. not designed for making power and diamond/etc. so anyway, it was just a machine that took cows milk, made it into lava and sent it to the geos and then back to the deployers that gets the milk. And the reason also that i wanted to join this server is that they totally just f**ked up our awesome 9x9s, and they left off with some of the tubes and parts and killed the cows which were real hard to get.

How long will you be able to stay on StilliTekkit?: Judging that i come form the timezone of UDT +8:00, and i normally get home on 7:30 on weekdays, about 1 and a half hours on weekdays and weekends, just as long until i just feel like crashing on the floor.

Minecraft Name: curtis118mcbride

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: Would like somewhere to take part in community builds and basic team survival with no grief

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? Weekdays after 4:30pm GMT and anytime weekends

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: daan2202

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: i like small server with friendly staff

Do you have any bans on record? yes 2

If so, Why? exidental tnt grief (on vanila) / blow up someones underground house with a nuke (oops...)

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? 2-3 hours on school days 7+ on weekends/vacation

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: GhostsGeneral

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: I want to find a better server than all the open ones, with people who know a lot more about tekkit then me maybe

Do you have any bans on record? Absolutely not i have only left servers on my own terms

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? for about 3 weeks longer if i like the server

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: DogRare

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit:I like play whit people :)

Do you have any bans on record?no

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit?for long time :)

Minecraft Name: voserob

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: I love the idea of no banned but there is no pvp any server i find which does have no items banned tend to be anarchy server which annoy me, so this server looks perfect for me

Do you have any bans on record? nope

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? if i like the server i will be on for a very long time as i like to experiment through tekkit with various different things

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: zWoLveZ

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: I want a good server to play on no griefing stealing stuff like that just a nice clean server

Do you have any bans on record? Not on Tekkit no

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? Around 2-3 hours a day