[No whitelist] SilliTekkit [3.1.2][PvP][15 Slots][Keep Items on death][Nothing banned]

sillibird

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: Yoshifan250

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: i want to play with my friends Marvinside & Daniny, and they said you have a nice Community

Do you have any bans on record? No

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? at the week ~3 hours, if i have no school it will be longer

[Whitelist Application] NOTE: IM REQUESTING FOR 4 PEOPLE (MY FRIENDS)

Minecraft Name: Pandemic2all Eddie1010 Addguy27 Carval

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: My friends and i have been looking for a server without banned items and no pvp

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? weekends and days off of school

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: paul1213

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: because i want to have only 1 server and because i want to buid cool things

Do you have any bans on record? i don't think so

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? 4 days in a week

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: Alexandeno

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit:Because i love server without pvp and your server seems interesting.I really want to meet a nice Community.

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit?Every day for some hours

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name:Sondiame

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: my friends are on the server and I wanted to play with them

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? As long as possible. School though..

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: MrFastZombie

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: Well all of the previous servers I have been on had issues with them.

For example, Items I could not go without were banned. The last server I signed up for I thought would be the one, but then somthing went wrong there aswell. So I hope that this server does not have anything wrong with it because I look forward to playing.

Do you have any bans on record?: No I do not, I never even got banned from ANY server. If I recall correctly.

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit?: I am hoping for a really long time since I like mods So, for a long time probably.

EDIT: Ran into an issue, emailed the server's email about it.

Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name:RandX

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: Well my last server went offline now for 4 days so i m looking for some new nice tekkit server weher i can build machines and contraptions in peace

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? As long as possible, and as much ill ahve time

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name:pepper25

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit:kept getting on my last server and looking for a more fun server to play on that takes action aginst this stuff

Do you have any bans on record?No

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit?as much as i can and as long as possible

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: CommandantJones

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: Looking for a friendly server where I can set off and have fun building fun things with fun people, without restrictive bans or annoying griefers. Thank you for hosting such a place

Do you have any bans on record? None

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? 2-4 hours a day, several days per week.

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: Mranits

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: All other server have all the fun items banned

Do you have any bans on record? no

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? M-T-W-T 1100-1500 GMT-500

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: vragiovan

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit:

I want to make a town with my friend RandX.

Do you have any bans on record?No

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? 1-3 hours a day, several days a week