[No whitelist] SilliTekkit [3.1.2][PvP][15 Slots][Keep Items on death][Nothing banned]

sillibird

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minecraft Name: Doctor_juju

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: A lot of other servers I played on are shutting down, so this seems like a wonderful server.

Do you have any bans on record? No

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? My schedule is really random, so it can be one hour a week to seventeen, sorry I can't be specific.

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name:

rater193

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit:

Because i hear this is an epic server to play on :)

Do you have any bans on record?

Nope

If so, Why?

As i have said..... nope, dont have any :)

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit?

Untill the server is down permanently :)

Yes the ip is traced to a tekkit server

Hi i did a whitelist app but you declined it because i had 3 bans recorded but those bans were not on tekkit servers and i dont do any of that anymore so will i not be able to get white listed still? sorry for bothering you.

Minecraft Name: ROFLCondor

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: I'm trying tekkit online for the first time and am looking for a server that's whitelisted to decrease the chances of griefers.

Do you have any bans on record? Nope

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? Usually any day of the week as long as I'm free.

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: xXCobaltKnightXx

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: Because i want a good tekkit server without any banned items that limits the fun and i also want to have fun with some cool people.

Do you have any bans on record? No.

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? About 1 hour/day untill i get bored and that will take a long time :)

MINECRAFT NAME: Hot_Chicken11

WHY WOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN THE COMMUNITY ON SILLITEKKIT:

I would like to join because i enjoy playing tekkit and i have lots of fun playing with other people

DO YOU HAVE BANS ON RECORD: never have been banned off any server

HOW LONG WILL YOU BE ABLE TO PLAY ON SILLITEKKIT: mostly everyday besides wensday and about an hour

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: roostevaba123

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: Seems like a legit server, almost no other server allow all items to be used, so really looking forward to that if i could join. Also seems like a nice community when you can use all mods without grief

Do you have any bans on record? Yes

If so, Why? Well the bans are from vanilla minecraft and they were because admins didnt listen the whole story, they just banned me because i helped a dude get tnt (gunpowder=diamonds), but i hope that doesnt change my application

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? Maybe 3-4 hours a day, if i could team up with some1 maybe even longer

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name:
lord_boron

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit:
I'm looking for a normal, friendly Tekkit server that is in europe and with no lag. I tried on many servers but after a while they became unbareble and I had to abandon them and loose everything I've built so far, which is a hard thing to do.

Do you have any bans on record?
NO

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit?
Few hours every day at minimum, if the server runs smoothly.

30 years old, really mature, hate bullshit and griefing.

[Whitelist Application] Minecraft Name: G3T_CrAzy

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: Well, I like whitelisted servers and no banned items. I am responsible with the powerful EE items. Sillicraft looks like a good and helpful community. I hope that the admins are good and kind. Do you have any bans on record? No, I think I haven't been banned from any server.

If so, Why? n/a How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? I can play on the server during my free time. usually weekends.

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: ToxicBee

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: I have searched a server that got no banned items a long time and i finally found it.

Do you have any bans on record? No

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? 4-6 hours a day.

Minecraft Name: BlackTracer

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: I'm looking for a small friendly server, with no griefers.

Do you have any bans on record? No.

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? When I have time. Maybe 2 days in a week for 1-2 hours.

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name:coonthegoon2

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit:I'm looking for a server with a decent community and no disabled items

Do you have any bans on record?No

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit?: When I don't have a lot to do a few hours a week.

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name:starwarsclonewar

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: i wanna join a server with kind people and dont wanna be griefed again

Do you have any bans on record? yes

If so, Why? i got blammed by people dor griefing if i dug under ground and dug in some ones house and i never knew there was a house there and i got banned for using wapr hacks but never i just found the town and he banned me

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? i will play when i have free time and every day i can

have a nice day :D

Minecraft Name: xTiMBo

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: cause im looking for a server to play n have fun with others sick of my single world

Do you have any bans on record? NIL

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? ALOT LOL