[No whitelist] SilliTekkit [3.1.2][PvP][15 Slots][Keep Items on death][Nothing banned]

sillibird

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: Kyuriu

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: I want to join a stable server that has no items banned, so I can fully enjoy tekkit.

Do you have any bans on record? No.

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? 2-3 hours a day. More active during weekends.

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name:Minecraft4455

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit:Because i also got tired of admin abuse and i want to see this community

Do you have any bans on record?only 1

If so, Why? Because people thought i was the one hacking

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit?2 hours

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: Arrowclaw

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: I'm looking for a good tekkit server and this seems like that.

Do you have any bans on record? None that I know of.

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? Whenever I don't have plans to do other stuff.

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: MikeAllen

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: I want to play on a tekkit server with EE enabled.

Do you have any bans on record? No

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? At least 2-3 hours a day.

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: Darkmatter35

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: I love playing with the tekkit mods and I feel that I would be a great member to your community.

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? For as long as I can. Untill The 1.4 update.

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name:Eggman202

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit:To have a server in which I will not be griefed by players or moderators, in which few/no blocks are banned and therefore, basically, I can have fun

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? Almost every day, probably for a least a couple of hours

Minecraft name: Gambrous

Why would you like to join the community here at sillitekkit: Because I want to join a server were there's no restrictions on what to build and where I can let my imagination go wild and basically have fun

Do you have any bans on record: No

If so, Why:

How long will you be able to play on sillitekkit: probably daily for a couple of hours

Minecraft Name: tacos4lolz

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: Looking for a good Tekkit server with a good, active community.

Do you have any bans on record? I believe I have 1 or 2 from like a year ago, but I might be wrong.

If so, Why? I don't remember ever getting them, but I share an account with someone, so it might have been them.

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? I'll try to play as much as possible after school and such, but there's no specific time.

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: Hecha122

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit:Because I would like to be on a tekkit Server, where nobody is griefing or where all items are allowed.

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? I will play every day ca. 3-4 hours and will play so long I can.

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: casrasen

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit:

i want to play a tekkit server where i can build/mine/play without grief

Do you have any bans on record?No

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? 1-3 hours a day, several days a week

The owner lives in NY and his power has been out so don't post "Fixes" for it please, I believe it has been fixed, just has to be added to server when his power comes back

Silli is going out of state to fix, about 1-3 hrs and issue should be resolved.

He is OK no damage to his house.

OK seems he is having issues, could be a while yet, sorry about the delay.