[No whitelist] SilliTekkit [3.1.2][PvP][15 Slots][Keep Items on death][Nothing banned]

sillibird

[Whitelist Application] Minecraft Name: sleetygem Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: i wold like to join because I have played on lots of servers and this one seems like a good one Do you have any bans on record? No If so, Why? N/A How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? For at least 2-3 months

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minecraft Name: B1uedog

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: I am looking for a server were i can become apart of a community and make a factory and a shop. I normally make like a bakery or a food shop

Do you have any bans on record? yes :(

If so, Why? I have 2 bans or record, i got these because of breaking small rules such as no caps. Also I was banned on one server for griefing my friend as a joke but the admin mush have not known and thought it was a legatiment grief.

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? I will play on this sever untill it goes down because i really like becomeing apart of servers and getting to know the members. also i enjoy trying to get foot hold in the server and trying to become rich to do more complex buildings and factorys.

I know you declined my first application but i revised it and i really want o be apart of this server.

Minecraft Name: Zorbic

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: I want a place to play tekkit where i can interact with other people and have little comptetitions for getting stuff

Do you have any bans on record? Only one i think

If so, Why? Because my friend is a troll and banned me from his server >.>

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? As long as I can hopefully. I have school so I can't play much during the week but weekends I can definitely play

New

Minecraft Name: Drostesauce

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit:I want to have fun building and minning with other people

Do you have any bans on record? nope

If so, Why? n/a

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? For a foreseeable future.

Above accepted except for:

B1uedog and

Zorbic

I know you declined my first application but i revised it and i really want to be apart of this server.

Minecraft Name: B1uedog

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: I am looking for a server were i can become apart of a community and make a factory and a shop. I normally make like a bakery or a food shop

Do you have any bans on record? yes :(

If so, Why? I have 2 bans or record, i got these because of breaking small rules such as no caps. Also I was banned on one server for griefing my friend as a joke but the admin mush have not known and thought it was a legatiment grief.

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? I will play on this sever untill it goes down because i really like becomeing apart of servers and getting to know the members. also i enjoy trying to get foot hold in the server and trying to become rich to do more complex buildings and factorys.

Minecraft Name: Swillis57

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: I'm looking for a small but active server where I can build and play Tekkit and not have to worry about griefing or ridiculously long lists of banned items or disabled mods.

Do you have any bans on record?: Not to my knowledge.

If so, Why?: N/A

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit?: A couple hours a day, probably.

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name:jjthesuper

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: I'm tired of tekkit servers with 100 people that always complain and are just annoying Also, I want a server with nice active people

Do you have any bans on record? 1

If so, Why? The owner was a douche and i was speaking my mind.

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? 5 or 6 hours it depends.

Minecraft Name: envison

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: Looking for a friendly smaller server that still has alot of tekkit not banned

Do you have any bans on record? Not that i know of

If so, Why? N/A

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? Forever :). Honestly ive been playing minecraft for two years. Started tekkit a month ago and LOVE it. such a nice change of pace

Minecraft Name: IzahShados

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: Nothing is banned, freedom is wanted. I want to experience all that tekkit has to offer. With all these bloody banned item, have to pay for use stuff servers. I just want a nice little server where i don't have to worry about coming across things like that.

Do you have any bans on record? No.

If so, Why? N/A

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? As long as the server is up.

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: miner_Animal

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit:I love tekkit and i have waited a long time to find a server with ee! i want to make a factory of some sort!

Do you have any bans on record?2 :(

If so, Why? the first was someone i know from school that dont like me that lied to a admin! the second was a chat misunderstanding tha i dont remember

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? to the end of time! (or if the server goes down)

Minecraft Name: Onnie

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: I want a server that has no items banned, because I want the most out of Tekkit :P. I also want a server without griefing and with friendly people.

Do you have any bans on record? No that I know of, but maybe some on minecraft classic servers

If so, Why? Having fun on servers I didn't play on for real, so I griefed some people.

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? Depends on my mood to play tekkit, sometimes I can play 2 hours a day, but sometimes maybe 15 minutes.

Here are some pictures of my work:

A castle, all made by hand, with small blocks and all legit :)

And here a fully automatic cobblestone to diamonds generator, generating over 800,000 cobblestone per hour :D

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: moniemaker98

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: I want a server that my stuff won't get greifed and nothing is banned.

Do you have any bans on record? No

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? As long as it is online.

P.S. Can you add my friend to the whitelist... we only play on tekkit servers together... username JMarco03

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: Logan0613

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: I'm looking for a good server to play on and I think this could be it.

Do you have any bans on record? Not that I know of.

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? As long as the server is up. As much as i can

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: PoisonGryphon

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: The server I was on reset itself so i'm looking for a better server before starting.

Do you have any bans on record? None that I know of.

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? About 3 hours a day (allot on weekends) until i get 500 rm blocks or get bord.