[No whitelist] SilliTekkit [3.1.2][PvP][15 Slots][Keep Items on death][Nothing banned]

sillibird

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[Whitelist Application] Minecraft Name:thenews1999 Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit:i wont to join so I can play with my friends a make a lp Do you have any bans on record?no If so, Why? How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit?every weekend

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: mancuss

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: I'm bored of playing alone, and I'm looking for a small server with friendly people.

Do you have any bans on record? no

If so, Why?N/A

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? whenever I can, at lease a few days a week

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: Rhazz

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: I played alone a while ago, but I got bored so I decided to join a multiplayer server on new.

Do you have any bans on record? Not a single one.

If so, Why? N/A

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? I will play when I got time. Meybe 2-5 days a week.

[whitelsist app]

MCname: 9ninjamaster9

i would love to join this server because it is a whitelisted server with a small amount of slots so i can get to know everyone and try to help out as best i can

Bans: no i have never been banned from a server (here is the banlist link>) http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/9a47f6c895c8e73ca823839b283302041f1bb6bd

I will probably be able to play about every day but some days i might not get on.

i really hope that i get accepted and be able to play on this server {i have never been on any whitelist server} and enjoy minecraft with others

Minecraft Name: Meep140

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: I want to help some people do something in the game

Do you have any bans on record? If I did, I wouldn't bother asking

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? A few hours, sometimes.

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: trebiluk

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: Looking for a friendly, small but active server with actual community and FUN!

Do you have any bans on record? No.

If so, Why? N/A

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? 5-6 days, 3-4 hours a day.

Minecraft Name: msodhi

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: I am new to Tekkit and need some help and because nothing is banned I can learn everything.

Do you have any bans on record? No

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? An hour everyday :)

Minecraft Name:PutarMargo

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit:

I would like to build with my friends vragiovan and RandX, we seem to have a really bad luck choosing servers since last 4 servers went down within a month of our arrival.

Do you have any bans on record? I dont.

If so, Why? /