[No whitelist] SilliTekkit [3.1.2][PvP][15 Slots][Keep Items on death][Nothing banned]

sillibird

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whitelist applacation

Minecaft name: brandon117thepie

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit:to make new friends and make jaffa cakes

Do you have any bans on record?

If so, Why?it was silly cause i was banned for being afk for 5 mins

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? untill the cows come home

minecraft name: wellsoonred

reason i would like to join the server is because im looking for a nice server with all mods on that i can play with other ppl without fear of getting my stuff destoryed not only that but im looking for ppl that i could get along with.

i have never been banned from any servers since ive only rly done technic and hack/mine.

i will be able to play on the server for quite some time atm.

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: derreberryj & ttjames1015

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: Because me and my friend like playing servers with no banned items.

Do you have any bans on record? No.

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? Probably 1 hour a night.

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name:spartan5573

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: I need a good, RELIABLE server to play on, and I genuinely enjoy tekkit servers. Not worry about 100 other people in a chat bar is nice too.

Do you have any bans on record? Yes

If so, Why? Well I spammed a chat bar after I heard about a server doing a world reset. I gave up on the server and firgured who cares. It was VERY stupid to do but it can't be undone.

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit?

Well, at least 3 hours a day minimum. The time will get screwy during robotics but I'll still be on alot haha.

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name:mephesis

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit:I love tekkit, I want to help other members build and create

Do you have any bans on record? No

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? I play mostly around 6pm to 12pm EST. Occassionally during the day

Minecraft Name: Candy107

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: beacause i like peacful whitelisted tekkit servers

If so, Why? None

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? about 1 year ( or more if i like the server)

[Whitelist Application] IGN: MoneyCake Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit? I have a couple of friends playing and i want to join them Do you have any bans on record? No How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? As much as a can

[Whitelist Application] IGN: MoneyCake

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit? I have a couple of friends playing and i want to join them

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? As much as a can

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name:samabam14

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit:because the same reason u started the server

Do you have any bans on record?nope

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit?it depends on what im doing

Minecraft Name:Manuel033

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit:Because i would like to start playing withelisted servers

Do you have any bans on record?no

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit?As long as the server runs

Minecraft Name: Jolxik

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: I've been searching for a decent server and community, and this one seems to be a good start.

Do you have any bans on record? No.

If so, Why? N/A

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? I've got weird school hours, but I'm usually on Minecraft for at least an hour a day.

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: Pjnuttabutta

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: Looking for peaceful place to build and not worry about losing stuff

Do you have any bans on record?yes 2

If so, Why? I meant to send an ip to a friend but did not type /msg. Other was just bad admins

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? as long as the server staff is cool and friendly.