[No whitelist] SilliTekkit [3.1.2][PvP][15 Slots][Keep Items on death][Nothing banned]

sillibird

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name:XBlindboarderX

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit:Tired of tekkit servers that have little 9 year olds runnning around abusing glitshes and griefing stuff.

Do you have any bans on record?No, Honest

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit?: Whenever i have free time (6 hours a day likely)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright Silli, some thing i need to tell.

1. Some bugs in the server ATM. I really want to know when you're coming back.

2. You need to tell on the forum of the server where i can place ban requests and a Mod Application area.

3. Alright this is a ban request:

IGN: G3T_CrAzy

Reason: Even if we're friends, he greifed XTR123 acoording to XTR himself and he seems to be using an exploit to get TNT and bomb our bases. (if you see them as a wreckage in the INSIDE, that is us because of a story which will be in a spoiler).

4. :

We were just doing our business when XTR and elites decided to troll DelayedD(Buddy) into thinking that they are mad at him and start blowing his base up.he tells me and we both freak and start disassembling our stuff. G3T seems to hear through our skype and gets TNT somehow and starts making explosions so we think that XTR is serious. we finish and our place is in total destruction and we left in search for a new home. about after 5000 blocks, we make base and i ask XTR why and he said that he was kidding and that he's mad because he was greifed. So now we're fixing our places and we're awaiting your arrival.

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name:LEET_OWNAGE

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit:I am interested in looking forward to a server where the Admins do not abuse their powers for their own gain.

Do you have any bans on record?No, Here is proof:http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/119e16584f0ff1eec0abe498c84ee6c31c71f256

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? 2+ Hours a Day

[Whitelist Application]

Ggame2

I'm looking for a new server to play on that's fair. So far the ones I played on have a unfriendly community and unhelpful admins.

Yes.

I have been banned because I broke a block in there spawn, but I did put it back. The moderator just didn't care.

I will play on this server for as long as the community is friendly, and the server stays fair.

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: Crazygamer185

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: Would like to start over on a new server, Meet new people Etc.

Do you have any bans on record? Not that I know of, No Legit ones anyway (I've been on server that have been hacked and they mass ban people)

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? Quite a bit, But i am an admin on another server and they do call for admins part of the time =D

But i should be able to donate quite a bit of time

Minecraft Name: Hmmmmmm37

Why would you like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: because it has no banned items and banned items piss me off and because i love whitelisted servers

Do you have any bans on record? yes 1

If so why? because i wanted to because the server sucked. I did nothing bad to the server to get banned.

How long will you be able to play on sillitekkit: 1-4 hours on weekdays and 5 or more on weekands

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name Evil_Neighbor

Why would you like to join the community server here at SilliTekkit: It's just so hard to find a decent server without the whole map being completely full

with other peoples tekkit stuff

Do you have any bans or record? To be honest, yes

If so, Why? The staff members in other servers are not mature and basicly ban everyone

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? I'll be able to play roughly 8 hours a day because of homework and stuff

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: j4ck55555

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: I am fed up of overpowered griefing admins and would love a private server which i could peacefully play with others

Do you have any bans on record? Yes 1

If so, Why? It isn't recent but my friend banned me from his server because he thought it was funny

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? I will play it in my sparetime which is arpund 4-7pm GMT on weekdays but on other days it might be more

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: Trutride

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: I love Tekkit and love to play with others but with random immature admins I can't :(

Do you have any bans on record? Nope

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? When I have the time (Every night) I will basicly be on