[No whitelist] SilliTekkit [3.1.2][PvP][15 Slots][Keep Items on death][Nothing banned]

sillibird

Sillicraft-1-1_zpsa967f3a2.png

Server IP: play.freezemc.com:25570

Server rules:

1.) No using cheat/hacks. It ruins the games for others and you.

2.) Don't spam. Spamming results in a temporary mute and or ban.

3.) No threatening other players. This server strives for a friendly enviroment

4.) Directing offensive speech to a player will result in a temporary ban, and if continues will result in a permanent ban.

[These server rules are subject to change, to be added on or to be removed from. It is the

players duty to stay up to date with the rule changes.]

Questions and Answers.

Q: Are there any mods removed/disabled from the base Tekkit Pack?

A: Only the 'Watch of Flowing time' item has been removed.

Q: What are all the major plugins on this server?

A: Essentials, Worldguard, KeepItems,Tree assist, LWC

Q: Why did you create this server?

A: I created this server because I was tired of tekkit servers in which admins or mods abused their powers. The result was this, which so far was a great success.

Q: What is the expected uptime of this server?

A: The server is 24/7, but sometimes the server might crash.

Q: What is the community like on this tekkit server?

A: We don't like to brag, but we believe we have the best community. The players are all friendly and would help you out with all your troubles.

Q: What do I do if I get griefed?

A: Tell a moderator, admin, or the owner. They will check if your claim is correct, ban the player and refund your lost items.

Q: What tekkit version is this server?

A: It's tekkit 3.1.2

Links & Other information

Want to email or contact the server directly? [email protected]

Want to watch one of our youtube videos? http://www.youtube.com/user/SilliTekkit

Want to visit our website? SilliTekkit.enjin.com

Pictures:

tower_zpsf1b78207.png

2013-01-20_185701_zpsb39bc992.png

More pictures coming soon.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: kofer99

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: The server is brand new I search a nice server where aren't people which are overpowered when you join

Do you have any bans on record? No

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? Different but except wendesday and thursday at least an 1 hour per day

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name:Xray999

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: Because I want to be on a server where my creations aren't griefed.

Do you have any bans on record?A few but they were because I was playing with a friend who got banned and the Admins just assumed that I was bad aswell

If so, Why?*Above*

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit?I play at the weekends.

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: CameronHH

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: It seems like a friendly,small,new server that I could have an enjoyable tekkit experience on.

Do you have any bans on record? Yes, But it was either because of personal issues or just stupid admins.

If so, Why? Refer to above^^

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? Till the server goes down I hope :)

Minecraft Name: Saiek

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: i'm looking to play on a whitelisted server to keept he griefers away. I'm tired of playing technic by myself and want to play with people.

Do you have any bans on record? Never banned.

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? Whenever i have free time, probably a few hours daily.

Minecraft Name:sasukethecreeper

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: Ive been looking for a good server for a while and i like new servers. i would love to help expand and grow this server.

Do you have any bans on record? No

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? Alot, whenever i get home from school. and pretty much all weekend

Minecraft Name: keltros Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: i dont want to pla alone any more Do you have any bans on record? no If so, Why? How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? 2 time a week for maybe 2 hours each day with other sparatic plays inbetween

Minecraft Name: Drakota185

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: looking for a new server

easier to get to know every1 when community start out small

Do you have any bans on record? no

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? as long as the server is up

IGN: Arachnid_XIII

Country/Timezone: - UK - GMT

Tekkit Experience: - A Few Months, Know How to Build Most things and Willing to Help others

Reason for joining: Looking for a New Fresh Server

Have you read the rules: Yes I Have

How long have you played tekkit: A Few Months

What you feel you can contribute: Im a Friendly Helpful Player

Time you can contribute to the server: On at weekends so most of the Day at weekends

And Appling For my Friend as he forgot his Log-In Details for the Forums :D

IGN: Singon

Tekkit Experiance: played it for like a year now

Reason for Joining: new server seems fun and a new start

What you can Contribute: interesting builds help advice and a friendly attitude

Time Avalabe to Contribute: several hours a day

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: Colemanster

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit:I am a huge fan of smaller servers. I enjoy the fact that their is a tighter reign on the players and I wont have to worry about someone damaging or stealing my stuff. I've been looking for a tekkit server for a while now and this one seems pretty awesome!

Do you have any bans on record? If so, Why? : Nope! I'm a good boy ;)

How long will you be able to play. on SilliTekkit?: I play minecraft for around 3 hours a day on the week days. And on the weekends I play around 7 hours a day.

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: JelloGiant007

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: I love to play tekkit,but every server i join has raiding,pvp and griefing

Do you have any bans on record? Not that I know of..

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? Aslong as you let me stay!

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name:Synaxin

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit:To have fun

Do you have any bans on record?Nope

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? Untill i get really bored of it

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: KaeElBee

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: I'm looking for a small community to join, after having logged a lonely all nighter.

Do you have any bans on record? Nope!

If so, Why? Because I'm awesome at following rules!

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? I hope for a while. This is exactly what I'm looking for.

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name:ProjectFearless

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit:because i would like to go on a server that randomores cant join and wreck my stuff

Do you have any bans on record?never band

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit?mosed of the nights for as long as i feel that night

Minecraft Name: Mr_Hootington

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: I recently had my first server go off-line indefinitely. I found a second server and it has been plauged with griefers and lag issues.

Do you have any bans on record? None.

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? Per day? Depends. I work close to 60 hours aweek currently and usually two days a week I don't log in much because they are the days I spend time with my gf. The other five days I maybe on anywhere from a hour to 6 depending on work and other rl activities.

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name:Deerhunter0227

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: I want to join because i want to be on a good server and want to meet more people.

Do you have any bans on record?No

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? I will be able to play almost 5 to 6 hours a day everyday.

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: dude55man

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit:Becuase I think it would be a great server to join and I can make wonderful things and can help others

Do you have any bans on record? no

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? as long as I can which would be atleast 5hrs a day I have school still :( otherwise I would play longer