[No whitelist] SilliTekkit [3.1.2][PvP][15 Slots][Keep Items on death][Nothing banned]

sillibird

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minecraft Name:

tijnmaster

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit:Because me and my pals are looking for a nice lag-free server on wich we can just have lots and lots of fun

Do you have any bans on record?

On record, no. officially, 1 an old classmate of mine couldn't bear that I was doing better then him and he was the owner so...

I also took the liberty to MCban search me and my friends:http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/5df9ee5a80db53bbb3e52c9febd9a8b374086990

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit

it really depends, on normal work days maybe half an hour to 3 hours in weekends, uuhm.. more!

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: jplegend98 and LimitEffects

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit:ive played on many serevers but all went up in flames and want a cool peacefull and fun server to play on

with my mate callum(LimitEffects)

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? 2hr a day max most of the time on week ends

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: AmericanRestler

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: I would like to join because there are a lot of servers that are jacked up and my friend used to go on this server so I wanna go on this server, It looks like it gets a good amount of views on the Technicpack.

Do you have any bans on record? I have zero bans.

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? I will play on SilliTekkit almost 13 everyday on weekends but around 3-4 on weekdays because of school.

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: Triquarter

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: Played alot of Tekkit solo, want to try Online

Do you have any bans on record? Nope

If so, Why? N/A

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? about 3-4 hrs Mon-Friday, Weekends about 7 hrs

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name:Buggy008

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit:I am tired of people on servers breaking rules and spawn killing etc, i think tht this looks really awesome:D

Do you have any bans on record?No

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit?at least a couple hours a day even though im still in school;D

Minecraft Name:Short_Guy_LaUgH

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: I like the idea of no pvp. And it seems like a great all around community.

Do you have any bans on record?No.

If so, Why?N/A

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? About 5 hours on weekdays and depends on weekends.

Minecraft Name: Matt90765

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: Because I have been looking fr a server with no banned items to make things realLy easy.

Do you have any bans on record?None that I can think of.

If so, Why?:N/A

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit?: I will be able to play on sillitekkit allot, especially on weekends.

• In game name: hopdog
  • Minecraft experience to date 2 yrs vin 1 yr Tekkit/Technic
  • Why do you want to play on our server? I don't have an aww inspiring reason. I like small servers vs large ones to me it seem's more "Homey" I cant really say i'm more "crative" then any one else but i do like to build (in my eyes') eye pleasing building's though I'm not really one to decor the inside. I'm a avid player with too much time on my hands and i like to make everything myself (takes the fun out of it when your handed items)
  • I'm not asking for the job but I have also been a moderator on a small server
  • Nope never been baned
  • I play more in weekday's morning's 1-4 hrs a day on average

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: XTR123

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: Looks really fun, I like small servers like this where EE is not banned :)

Do you have any bans on record? Nope, never been planned and don't plan on getting banned

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? Around 2 hours a day :)

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: Marvinside I would like join this server, cause there are no items restricted, and (i hope) the admins aren't stupid and only Cheating :D

I don't have any Bans

I would play usually all the week from ~ 15:00 - 22:00 (or longer) (all times in GMT+2 (will change to GMT+1 cause of DayLightSaving)

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: FrostByte3

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: Because looking through the apps, i can tell this is gonna be a epic tekkit server!And i would love to be a part of it!

Do you have any bans on record? Nope. Never banned in my life!

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? About 2-3 Hours on weekdays. 4-5 on week ends!

[Whitelist Application] Minecraft Name: d0min0es Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: because it is a new server and i would like to make some more friends who play tekkit Do you have any bans on record? If so, Why? How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? i will be able to play SilliTekkit as long as it is up

Minecraft Name:The_chinn

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: as i have been looking for a server that allows me to build what i want to and people can join me if they like what im doing

Do you have any bans on record? nope

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? all the time that i am on tekkit