[No whitelist] SilliTekkit [3.1.2][PvP][15 Slots][Keep Items on death][Nothing banned]

sillibird

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minecraft Name: Iusetekkit (i know, i just decided to use it because i couldnt find a better name)

Why would you like to join the community here at SilliTekkit?: I really want to join a fun, active tekkit server

Do you have any bans on record?: No.

If so, Why? N/A

I can probably play 2 hours 4-5 days a week (if my multiplayer works)

minecraft name:haryty

why would i like to join the comunity at sillitekkit i want to be on a server that doesnt have 100 banned items.

do you have any bans on record:no

if so why

how long will i be able to play on sillitekkit 2-3 hours a day

Minecraft Name: Johnywxz

Do you have any bans on record?yes i was banned twice.

If so, Why?the first time cause i took cookies from old griefed/destroyed spawn cause co-co beans wore impossible to get the next time cause a bug when u take something from a ender chest u get banned cause someone else placed it but its impossible to lock it cause the other 1 counts as a new 1 so we got unbaned only 12 people got banned for that so yeah i think i am worth to play on this awesome server

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: breakingyogibeat

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: The server is brand new I search a nice server where aren't people which are overpowered when you join

Do you have any bans on record? No

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit every day two too three hours a dayand weekends all day if not out

Minecraft Name: roy13579

Do you have any bans on record?

If so, Why? : i do because i had a band item (destruction catalyst)

i look to play on this server because it uses LWC and no band items

i will paly on the server when ever i can (4-8 hours a week)

Minecraft Name: Ohrin

Do you have any bans on record? no

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: to join my friend miner_Animal

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? once a week

posted by miner_Animal because Ohrin dont have a forum user.

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: Johnywxz

Do you have any bans on record? i was twice

If so, Why? first time for taking a stack of cookies from the old destroyed/griefed spawn cause co-co beans are impossible to get the next time cause ENDER CHESTS are bugged if someone places 1 it locks it but other people make 1 to and took things from them so the owner messed up and made if u open his or your ENDERCHEST it auto-bans you for stealing 12 people got banned but we got unbanned

what could you do to the COMMUNITY: i am really good a joking and i can make people leave join make friends help get friends and mostly me responsible for me actions and others i am a great builder.

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: i am looking for new servers and awesome servers and this is perfect nothing is banned the world is yours and no PvP its PvE great maybe we and me friend HUNTERHOLD maybe make a TEKKIT series,

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit?: i will play at least 5H every day cause thats how much time it takes me to do build/do something amazing

i hope this is enough for you to know i hope to accept this if not i understand ;( but if u accept i will be =-D

• [Whitelist Application]
    Minecraft Name: darkvoid832
  • Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit:ztired of griefers and banned items.
  • Do you have any bans on record? Yes
  • If so, Why? My friend told me that raiding was allowed on this minecraft server so a raided o home then found out it wasnt allowed.
  • How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? Any free time most likely daily.