[No whitelist] SilliTekkit [3.1.2][PvP][15 Slots][Keep Items on death][Nothing banned]

sillibird

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minecraft Name: Cory012

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: Honestly I just want a Friendly server to play on, and I would like to meet more minecraft players (not very popular in my little social circle =\)

Do you have any bans on record? No

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? Possibly Daily. Varies due to a college schedule that keeps ME guessing half the time, although at least an hour or so a day.(Probably more)

Minecraft name: blue_sky_900

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit
: I enjoy just playing for fun I don't really like RP servers or ones that take things too seriously. I don't mind things like making towns and having to join them but its just the overwhelmingly high amounts of restrictions that the bigger servers have that push me away. So as a result I have been looking throughout these forums to just find a basic, vanilla, friendly tekkit server and finally after a long while of looking found this.

Do you have any bans on record? no

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? Daily?
depends on when I get back from college but id say at least 2 hours

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name:billy225500

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit:I would like to join because my last server shut down if i get accepted i will be more than happy to vote for the server

Do you have any bans on record?Yes

If so, Why?all my bans are from minecraft

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? i can play ALL day unless i am doing something

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: joelhirons

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit? the last server i was playing on stopped working and this server seemed like the best server for me i want to be able to build with my friends and other players and really just want to be able to play on a tekkit server. oh and i would love to be able to post some videos on youtube about various builds and play-throughs if it is ok with you.

Do you have any bans on record?

If so, Why? i have never been banned.

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? it can vary depending on what im doing but generally about an hour a day.

Minecraft Name: Baggiebird96

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit? I was mod on the same server as joelhirons but it stopped working, so i would like to rejoin the tekkit community

Do you have any bans on record? No

If so, Why? Never banned

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? Around an hour a day (varying from 6 hours to 0 hours)

Minecraft Name: odogg1979

Do you have any bans on record? yes i have a few but i have a tendency to rage when people come raiding my base so tend to get banned due to rage but here it seems there is no raiding or greifing. :D

If so, Why?above

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit?I will be able to play on the server for about 6-10 hours a day.