[No whitelist] SilliTekkit [3.1.2][PvP][15 Slots][Keep Items on death][Nothing banned]

sillibird

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minecraft Name: Serter_

Do you have any bans on record? Yes I have one ban

If so, Why? How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? as long as I can which would be atleast 5hrs a day I have school still

:(

otherwise I would play longer

IGN: treehuggerperson

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit?: I am always greifed on other servers then I have to hide my house which isn't fun to me. Then some of the people are really mean on a server I used to be on, I hope this server isn't but I think the people will be nice :) . Also I am not a noob the name treehuggerperson might sound noobish! Also I love tekkit so much better than vanilla minecraft!

Do you Have any bans on record?: Nope :)

How long will you be able to play in Sillitekkit?: 3-4 hours

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name:Isaacdude123

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: I am tired of Playing on tekkit servers and people coming to my house and griefing it and I cant find a server with no-pvp that actually has admins online~

Do you have any bans on record?No

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? I try to get on my computer as usual as I can but I will probably only get on 2-3 hours a day, max.

Minecraft Name: RaxNor

I would like to join your community because im looking for some social tekkit gameplay, instead of just playing Single player.

Do you have any bans on record? Nope, i dont play that much multiplayer.

i will play SilliTekkit as much as possible, it will say the most of the day and during nighttime when ever i dont raid in WoW

Im sorry it doesnt looks like anyone elses app but at my screen, it doesnt show full code.

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: HelleBelle

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: Looking for a fun server without a ridiculous list of banned items so I can actually have fun while playing with friends.

Do you have any bans on record? If so, why?: None whatsoever.

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit?: I have plenty of time to play, and my boyfriend and our friends will be on often as well.

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: Wheemango

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: Looking for a server that doesn't Nerf EE to play with my Girlfriend and friends

Do you have any bans on record? If so, why?: Nope

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit?: Whenever I'm off work or after work, and I'm with my girlfriend (HelleBelle)

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: _Vermacles_

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: I would like to learn more about tekkit and get a better stance of build craft.

Do you have any bans on record? : No

If so, Why? : - No Comment -

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? I love to play tekkit but i got detached by it due to College classes.

I want to get my barrings right so I may play up-to 2 - 4 Hours a day

Well I hope you get to read this. â—‹-â—‹

[white list application]

Minecraft Name: dyballs_tits

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: i would like to join this server because i am relativity new to tekkit but would still like to be online a possibly play with friends and not be in a server whats overcrowed and mined out with shit does of bans

Do you have any bans on record? No

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? every chance i get to go on my pc