[No whitelist] SilliTekkit [3.1.2][PvP][15 Slots][Keep Items on death][Nothing banned]

sillibird

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: sackboyofdeath

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit:I would like to join because im tired of getting griefed and i would like to start with a new community

Do you have any bans on record? no

If so, Why? i like helping more than damaging

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? i would play probably 2-3 hours a day, more on weekends but i have school so it depends on the scedual of the week

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minecraft Name:htmac321

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: i want an enviroment where i can enjoy mincraft and its mods to the fullest so i can build the things i want to build and not worry about griefers and idiots destroying it all

Do you have any bans on record?no

If so, Why?

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft username:lilmissnorty3

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit:i just want to build and have a peacful tekkit and not get griefed all the time

Do you have any bans on record?:no

If so,why:i like helping and fixing not griefing

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit?About 5-6 hours on weekdays on weekends i can stay on for 15hours

AlbanianTerra if you are the mot active mod try doing some thing with the whitlist apps

I can't whitelist people.

There is actually not much I can do apart from ban, unban, kick and use some other minor features.

++Sillibird, server has problems, a lot of people are trying to join the server but get "Connection Lost: Failed to login: Error" including me, I don't know what it is but fix it quick please. How I know others are getting it because it stopped for a bit and everyone was complaining and then started again.

Minecraft Name:emezer5

Do you have any bans on record?Ill like to record but i dont find any cam ill lock afther it.

If so, Why?Iam not banned on any server.

I wanna join the server beacuse i wanna play tekkit without get griefed i wanna setup a factory and have it fun iam not a griefer promise u that

Ign:emezer5

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name:Ezonlay_

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: i would like to join the server because i want to beable to play on a server where i wont be killed constantly and where my creations dont get destroyed

Do you have any bans on record? No

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit?I will be on every weekday after 5pm and weekends nearly all day

Minecraft Name: Argreak

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: I'm new to Tekkit, and I'm looking for a friendly server in which I can build with others and learn more about this great Mod.

Do you have any bans on record? Nope.

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? It depends, honestly, but I should be able to get on for at least an hour a day.

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: juhlin1998

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: I search a nice server that where aren't people which are overpowered when you join

Do you have any bans on record? no

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit?
I will be able to play almost 5 hours a day everyday.

IGN: Shadowolf55

Country/Timezone: - US - EST

Tekkit Experience: - Pretty Good Intermdite To Advanced

Reason for joining: I Need A Fresh Start

Have you read the rules: Yes

How long have you played tekkit: A Few Months

What you feel you can contribute: Im a Friendly Player

Time you can contribute to the server: Most Evreyday After Like 3-4 PM Est

Hi I'm weirdal21 I have been looking for a server with all EE still enabled,no creative,no greif, and mature. I think you just made my dreams come true.

By the way no bans, just one suspention because the server owner didn't like the skin i had. If I like the server I have 3 other friends that would join aswell.

Thank you

Minecraft Name: Lord0fHam the o in of is a zero

Why would you like to join? I would like to play on a small friendly server that doesn't have any restrictions.

Do you have any bans on record? Yes

If so, why? It was on my friends server and he was screwing around, I didnt actually do anything bad.

Minecraft Name:Shadowed420

Do you have any bans on record?: No not that i am aware of

I am looking for a good tekkit server without banned items so i can enjoy all the benefits of tekkit

as for how much i play it will be random but often

and i shall probably play on your server till its down or there are changes that i dont like

Minecraft Name:liquid49

Do you have any bans on record? No,I never got banned as far as I can remember.

If i get into the whitelist, i'll use almost only Equivalent Exchange 2,because I like the ways of magic and that some of the stuff in the other mods are just too complicated for me :)

(White-list Application)

IGN:Sam0705

Why would you like to join the community here at SilliTekkit?: I like to play tekkit with people and have a world where everyone is friendly and kind i most of the time i play a lot of tekkit and i enjoy it and this server has no banned itams and most servers i go on have awsome stuff banned like world anchors or energy collectors so this is a good time to play with no banned items.

Do you have any bans on record?: Yes two because on one i made a joke and thay banned me and the other i dont know it just happend

Regards,

Sam0705

p.s hope to see you soon.

(I am not good at jokes)

(White-list Application)

IGN:Sam0705

Why would you like to join the community here at SilliTekkit?: I like to play tekkit with people and have a world where everyone is friendly and kind i most of the time i play a lot of tekkit and i enjoy it and this server has no banned itams and most servers i go on have awsome stuff banned like world anchors or energy collectors so this is a good time to play with no banned items.

Do you have any bans on record?: Yes two because on one i made a joke and thay banned me and the other i dont know it just happend

Regards,

Sam0705

p.s hope to see you soon.

(I am not good at jokes)

whtz the chanel? ill subscribe if u let me in vidz! :D also, ill see if some frendz will subscribe and wach me derp the hell out in tekkit! :D

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: Stanlehcopter

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit:Becuase I think it would be a great server to join and I can make wonderful things and can help others

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? as long as I can which would be atleast 5hrs a day I have school still otherwise I would play longer

Minecraft Name: fallnsk8r

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: because i want to play a server where i dont have worry about ppl messing with my stuff and i feel like getting into tekkit again

Do you have any ban records? no

How long will you be able to play StilliTekkit? uhh cant give you a real answer, ill probably play as much as i can or untill i get bored of tekkit, if i do quit ill be sure to let you know

Hi this is fore the server white list application

MC user name: RandomSpecter

Every Tekkit server I try to go on has either been

1 every single material has been robbed

2. comepletly griefed

3. If it was a white listed server its usally a PAIN to get into. so I hope this is the right server : )

Minecraft Name: helixdrago65

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: I've been on a lot of tekkit servers that have made me feel so restricted but 1 and i really enjoyed that one but the server was shut down all of the sudden. I hope to join a server that has a very friendly community and allows me to go beyond what normal servers allow me to do. Please consider adding me onto this server.

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? about 3 hours a day if i didnt have so much to do at school it would be more but i will play more during winter break. thanks for reading